Chapter 5

He hugged me. Archibald Hendrickson. My not-so-worst enemy hugged me. I knew he was hurting from the previous events that happened. "Talk to me Archie. It's gonna be okay. I promise." "My life is ruined", he started, "my mother, my rock, is gone, my father killed her, I'm to much of a wuss to tell the love of my life my feelings for her." My heart shattered. He loves someone else. I was so foolish to think he would ever love me.

Archie POV:
I can't believe I just said that. She probably hated me now. She just feels bad. That's the only reason she's still hugging me. She just feels bad that I'm a wuss. But I love her. But I know she'll never love me back. My life is over.

Addi's POV:
I can't believe it. I want to run away and cry. How does he expect us to get married if he's in love with someone? He got up and looked down at me. I looked back up. "Go lay down and rest." I told him. He nodded and walked up stairs and went to his room. I ran to my room and cried for hours. The love of my life loves someone else. Love of my lif- wow. I really do love him. I'm finally just going to come to terms.

Archie POV:
I sat in my room wondering why I said that. I don't think she feels the same. She hates me. She hates me. I heard a knock on my door. I open it and see Addi. "I heard you crying  and wanted to make sure you were okay." She said. "Oh yeah don't worry about me, I'll be okay."  "I don't believe that, while we may be enemies, I know you better than anyone." She said kinda-flirty. "Oh do you?" I said with a smirk. "Oh yes I do, and I know you aren't fine, please talk to me. "But I thought we were enemies" I said as I raised an eyebrow. "Well if we have to get married then we might as well resolve that." She said as she winked and walked away. God she was so cute.

A/N:
I know another short chapter but I'm cringing to much to finish it rn🖐😭