Chapter 1

3rd person POV:
Archibald Hendrickson, friends call him Archie, was the son of the most powerful Mafia leader in the world, James Hendrickson. Every girl wanted to be with him. All except 1.
This one person was Addilyn Fredricks, friends call her Addi. She had no interest in him, besides to hate him. She had no reason, he just upset her so much simply by existing. He felt the same way. He hated her with everything in him. Every inch and bone in his body.

Addilyn POV:
"Addilyn Grace Fredricks get your butt down here right now!" Her mother yelled. "I'm coming mother" she yelled back. She quickly changed into proper clothes and ran downstairs. Her parents were abusive so she knew if she wasn't down there in 30 seconds tops, more beatings were to come. "Yes mother?" She said out of breathe from running faster than she ever has. "Your father and I would like to speak to you." Her mother told her. "Yes ma'am what about?" She questioned her mother. "You'll see now get in the living room now." She walked quite fast into the living room where she saw her father with a big smile plastered on his face. "Oh no" she thought to herself. He only smiles when something is going on. Her mother walked in soon after her. "There's no point in waiting I suppose" said her father. "Okay, well get on with it." Sophie muttered to where only she could here. "Now, we know how your feelings are towards The Hedges, Archie's mafia, but we have decided you and Archibald are to be wedded. She was stunned. She was speechless. She tried to say something but nothing came out. Finally, she gained the confidence and said, "Father, I don't see how I have a choice in this. This is totally unfair!!" She looked at her mother, knowing this was her idea. Her mother has hated her for as long as she can remember. This was probably her plan to get her out of the house once and for all. Addilyn was only 16 but if it is what they want, she can't change it. "They will pick up you and your things tomorrow at noon", Her father said, "Go pack you things before you get another beating." Addilyn had learned not to fight back with whatever they said, because she feared more beatings, but this was out of like even for her mother. She thought about how much she hated him and continued packing for the rest of the day.

The next day

Addilyn woke up in a fluster, seeing as though her mother slapped her awake and poured ice cold water on her. "Get up you b!txh the taxi is going to be here in 20 minutes." Her mother left the room after screaming. 20 minutes. That's all she has until her whole life changed. She took her things down stairs, with no help from her brothers or father of course. She saw the taxi and took her things outside before getting in the taxi and being drove off to her new life. She took one last look at her childhood home as the house grew smaller and smaller from how far they were getting.
——————
"How much longer?" She asked the taxi driver "About 5 minutes" he answered back to her.
5 minutes. 5 minutes until her whole life was gone.

Just Another Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें