Chapter 4

Molly Hendrickson, the beloved, most kind and welcoming person you could find on planet Earth. Laying lifeless, on the floor of her bedroom "ARCHIE!!" I screamed from down the hall. I heard footsteps run towards the room. It was Archibald. He sprinted in and looked at the ground in horror. His mother. Lifeless.

Archie POV:
I look and I saw my mother lifeless on the ground. Gunshot wound in her head and chest. My mother. The only person who showed me sympathy... ever. I looked back at Addilyn and she looked back at me. I ran out of the room and ran to my bedroom. I locked the door and cried. and cried.

Addilyn POV:
I saw Archibald sprint out of the room. I wanted to go after him, but I wanted to give him time. I looked around for James, yet I couldn't find him, and, now that I think about it, all his things were gone out of their room. No, it couldn't be, he wouldn't kill his wife, would he? But they seemed to be so in love. Why would he do that?
———————
4 hours later
———————
I walked up to Archie's room and heard slight snoring. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Good thing I had a Bobby pin on me. I picked at the lock for a minute and then *click*. I got it open. I walked in quietly and saw him sleeping. Tear-stained cheeks, eyes more red than blood. I hated seeing him like this. I don't know why, I just did. I started to walk out as I heard a mumble so I stopped moving trying to hear better. "Addi wait" Archie mumbled.
"I was just leaving sorry." I said as I headed towards the door. "No stay please." Archie said. I turned around and sat in the chair sitting at his desk. "Where is she?" "I had the guards take her to the morgue. We can plan the funeral later. You need to rest." I said back softly not trying to startle him.
"Okay, can you just sit in here with me for a little bit?" "Sure, do you want me to turn on a movie?" "Please" I got up and turned on Riverdale as we talked, "I can't believe she's gone. Where's my father? I need to speak to him." He said quite abruptly. "I'm sorry I didn't see him and his things were gone." I replied. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MY FATHER KILLED MY F*CKING MOTHER??? HE WILL PAY!!" He said jumping out of bed. I followed quickly after and I was a bit faster so I ran in front of him and stopped him. "ACHIE STOP!" "What? He deserves to pay!!" "Yes but you need to rest." I said as a put my hands cupping his face. "It's okay." He started sobbing and then did something unexpected.

A/N:
Short chapter I know but im terrible at the spacing in these things(;'ٹ')