Chapter 9

Later that day
———————
Addi POV:
For the rest of the day we just cuddled and watched movies, eventually it was dinner time, so we just ordered a Pizza.

Archie POV:
I am so nervous to ask her. My mafia is hosting a ball in honor of our new recruits. I haven't been there very much since my mothers death. Addi has been an amazing help though. Here goes nothing. "Hey baby?" I asked, "yeah what's up my love?" " I wanted to ask you something?" "Go on..." she said with a small smile. "My mafia is hosting a ball and I was wondering if you would be my plus 1." "So like a date?" She questioned. "Technically yes." I said with a smirk. "Of course I'll be your date to the ball my love." She said as she walked over to me. She sat on my lap and put her arms on my shoulders as I put my hands around her waist. We just sat there gazing into each other's eyes and enjoying the moment. Then out of no where, she crashed her ᒪIᑭᔕ to mine. Her kiss was like a drug. I keep wanting more. Every time we pull away, I want more. As the kiss starts to get heated, she gets off my lap and pulls me to our room.

You know what happened after that😭🖐

A couple days later
——————-
Addilyn POV:
Today was the day. We had been planning the funeral for a few weeks now. Well, more like I was planning it while Archie was in his office doing paperwork for the mafia since he hasn't gone to work in 3 months. I am wearing just a plain black dress that goes down to my knees. Archie walks in wearing a black suit and a tie that he can never do right. "Love come here and let me fix your tie." I said softly to Archie. He walked over and I fixed his tie. I pulled on his tie signaling for him to look at me. His eyes started watering so I pulled him in and hugged him. We stood like that until we knew we had to leave. I offered to drive but he refused. We got in the car and headed on our way. He put his hand in mine and I knew he was anxious. I drew circles on the back of his hand as we got onto the freeway. The funeral was 2 hours away so i knew we would be here for a while.