Chapter 37: Valentines Day

Start from the beginning

When I went downstairs and I saw Zola saying hi to both Millie and Sofia. She was smiling, which made me happy. I had texted Andrew before I went gift shopping that I had to babysit. He hadn't answered which scared me, but I tried to ignore it. I went to my parents, Aunt Callie and Arizona they began to lecture me on how to take care of them and I said "I know how to cook, I'm not mom who burns everything she cooks" Mom said "Hey!" as she rolled her eyes at my comment and Aunt Callie said "True...." I said "Will be fine....you don't have to worry..." Dad said "Call us if you need anything" Aunt Arizona said "Bye love you girls have fun! Lia take care of them love you" I waved goodbye to all of them as they left. I said "Alright let's inflate the air matress, which of you will be sleeping in the bed or have you not decided?" Sofia quickly said "Oh Millie will!" Zola smiled and I said "Okay...." I picked up the air mattress and said "Let's go set up the room before I make dinner!" The girls nodded and they went upstairs with their bags. I followed them upstairs into Zola's room. I plugged in the air mattress electric pump to inflate it. We waited for a few minutes, before it was fully inflated, I removed the pump and quickly closed the gap to prevent the air mattress to deflate. I said "I think you girls can make the bed right?" They nodded and I said "Perfect, I'm going to leave you now to have fun, I'm going to check on Bailey and Ellis before heading to make dinner" They nodded and I left the room. I went into Bailey's bedroom and saw him on the bed playing Pokémon Shield. I said "What part are you in????" Bailey smiled and said "I'm about to do the gym challenge for the ghost type gym leader Allister" I said "Nice! I had to fight Bea since I have Pokémon Sword, shes the fighting type gym leader" Bailey looked at me and said "Nice!" I laughed and said "I'm going to make dinner, but I'll leave you to it!" Bailey quickly said "After I finished the game I want to battle you" I said "Oh definitely and I'm going to beat you!" Bailey said "No you won't!" I laughed and said "Whatever helps you sleep at night!" And closed the door quickly. After I headed over to Ellis room and when I opened the door, I saw her drawing. I said "Hey Elli-Bell what are you drawing?" Ellis said "I'm drawing a picture for mommy and daddy as a Valentines gift" I smiled and said "That's cute can I see?" Ellis said "No! No peaking until its finish!" I nodded and said "Alright! Then I'm going to make dinner" Ellis nodded and said "Okay now go!" I laughed and said "Alright...." I closed the door and said "Dad has been spoiling her...." I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

I had finished cooking, I wasn't going to eat dinner since I had a date with Ritz and Nutella waiting for me in my room. Everyone was finishing eating dinner. Ellis yawned and said "Im sleepy" Bailey nodded and said "I think I'm going to sleep at the same as you tonight... I'm very tired...." I said "Alright then, you two go brush your teeth and I will tuck you in soon..." They nodded and went upstairs, I grabbed their plates and went to wash them. After cleaning theirs, Zola, Millie and Sofia had brought there's as well and I said "If you guys want anything you can get it... not to much sugar or sodas after 9:30" they nodded and Sofia said"Yeah we just wanted water and popcorn for the movie" I nodded and said "Alright make the popcorn and serve yourselves some water, while I tuck in Bailey and Ellis. They nodded and I left them downstairs, while I went to tuck in Bailey and Ellis. I went to Ellis room first, she was already in bed, with her night light on. I tucked her in and said "Good night Ellie-Bell" I kissed her head and left her room quietly. I closed the door and moved onto Bailey's room. He was already getting in bed, I went towards him and turned on his night light. I said "Good night Bails.... As I was leaving his room, I turned off the lights. Since I had finished tucking in Bailey and Ellis, I went downstairs and saw they were about to go upstairs. I said "Don't go to sleep to late..." They nodded and Zola said "Alright Sis have a good night!" I smiled and said "The same to you!!!" and they went upstairs. I served myself some water before heading upstairs. As I was about to go into my room, I noticed that the door was locked... I found it weird since normally my door isn't locked except if I'm doing stuff in there... I took out the bobby pin in my hair and picked the lock. After I picked the lock, I entered and was met with a shocking sight.