Chapter 10: Andrew's Hickey

Andrew POV...

Sneaking out of Lia's window wasn't easy... but I did it... the vibrator story was hilarious... I was changing into my scrubs and walked to where Meredith, Derek, Jo, Alex and Carina were. I said "Good morning everyone" Derek said "Morning Andrew, what cases do you have" I said "I have a little kid, with Alex" Alex said "I have Lia as my intern" I saw Derek pouted and said "Not fair I want Lia as my intern" We all laughed and Carina said "I like all the interns, it's a good group but Lia works cool under pressure, she cut all the umbilical cords of the quadruplets" Alex nodded and said "I am proud of her! My goddaughter...." Jo said "She's really good and so is Andrea Hernández, after the appy it made her stronger, I was in general since Richard took days off and she was cool under pressure" Carina laughed and looked at me and her eyes widen... "Andrea! tienes un succhiotto" My eyes widen and I remembered and said in my head LIA!!!. Alex was confused and said "What's a succhiotto" Meredith eyes widen and said "Andrew you have a hickey!" They both put my head up and look at my hickey and Carina said "Hot! Quien lo hizo tu novia?" I said "Yes as a matter of fact Carina and no you will not know her name..." Jo said "I will find out but I'm happy for you man!" Jo pager sounded and said "Damn it got to go bye!!!" Alex said ''Andrew we have a patient, now tell me about the girlfriend'' I shook my head and we went to the patient room.

There Lia and Dr. Foster were waiting outside gossiping. I had Dr. Foster as my intern today.... So I said ''Foster let me catch you up'' Kara went to me and I started ''Stacey Parkers, 11 years old, diagnose with mets on her kidneys and a tumor on her liver'' Kara nodded and said ''Im gonna take her labs'' Kara had the blood and went to the lab and I went with Alex and Lia and he said ''Andrew their mourning the lost of you...'' Lia said ''Mourning what who died?'' Alex laughed and said ''Lia... Andrew has a girlfriend whom now everyone knows he has one since the hickey she gave him to mark him'' I heard Lia snicker and look proud of her accomplishment I rolled my eyes but I enjoyed how happy it made her for people to know I was taken....

-time skip-

Karev and Lia were already scrubbed and ready to go.... While Kara and I scrubbed I heard her say ''Im gonna call you Andrew right now...'' I looked up at her and she continued ''I know your dating Lia...'' I was shocked.. was she gonna tell anyone oh god... but she continued ''She's my close friend and if you hurt her, I will hunt you down and cut your dick off... do you understand'' I was scared and nodded saying ''I would never hurt her, I like her to much....'' We finished scrubbing and headed in.

The girl lived and after we informed the family I heard Lia and Kara talking. Kara said ''He's okay....I just want you to be happy...'' I heard Lia say ''I am Kara.... Thank you for watching out for me'' Kara said ''Your welcome... if you need someone to bitch to... Im open to accept it...''' they both laugh and Kara said ''Im going to go....'' I hear her going away and before Lia got the chance to I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her and whispers ''You know leaving that hickey caused everyone to know I'm taken...'' She relaxed and said ''good... because your mine and just like I'm yours''.

Lia's POV

After the surgery Kara told me about how she Andrew's okay for me. I liked that she worried about me, but I can take care of myself. I was with Andrew, he was a lil annoyed about the hickey but I secretly knew he liked it. I was enjoying being in his arms but I heard a pager and groaned and said..''Ugh its mine....'' I kissed his cheek and went away.

I walked to Parker and he said ''Grey-Shepherd someone a surgeon is coming next week and requested you as his intern.....'' I looked confused and said ''What specialty???'' He said ''Well he is a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Yang and Dr. Pierce can explain more to you'' I nodded and headed to work.

-time skip to end of the shift-

I went home to where I found my parents, Aunt Cristina, Aunt Amelia and Aunt Maggie waiting for me in which they clapped and said ''Lia we heard!!! You're gonna be assisting a world renowned surgeon!'' I said ''I know but I never learned who it is Aunt Maggie and Aunt Cristina'' My Aunt Cristina said ''I'm so jealous!!! You get to work with Dr. Carter Fields''. I heard a name that send chills down my spine... I was afraid and angry and said ''I refuse to work with Dr. Fields!'' My parents and Aunts were shocked by my outburst and my Aunt Maggie said ''Lia he's one of the best cardiothoracic surgeons in the world!'' I was outraged and said ''I refuse to work with that overly mussed hair, gorgeous green eyes, incompetent bastard of a man'' My dad raised a brow on how I knew all of that. I said ''Pick another student, I refuse to work for him.'' I went to my room, I threw my bag across the wall and heard my phone beep, I went to my bag and saw a message saying ''Cant wait to see you Lia..... Lauren''... I froze I couldn't stop what was coming. He was coming and ruining everything.