Chapter 7: Family Dinner Party

Its been 2 weeks since my first date with Andrew and I've gone on 2 other dates with him since I asked him out and he agreed grinning like an idiot. I really don't know what's our label... we're dating but I don't know if I'm his girlfriend or secret girlfriend... my parents were hosting a dinner party tonight and I don't know who they invited but I was getting ready... I decided to go for a white turtleneck dress since it was cold with black heel boots. I did my makeup and hair and headed downstairs. I saw Dad and Aunt Callie talking, Mom and Aunt Arizona cooking... and Bailey, Zola and Sofia running around... Ellis crawled to me and I carried her and said "Hi mom..." Mom said "Well don't you look lovely and all grown up..." I smiled as my baby sister giggled in my arms. When my Mom saw Ellis said in a baby voice "You want mommy yes you do..." and I passed her Ellis and she went to feed her. I looked at Aunt Arizona, and I helped her in the kitchen prepare the remaining food for our guest... 

An hour passed and Uncle Alex, Aunt Jo, Grandpa Richard and Grandma Catherine arrived then the door opened revealing Andrew... I didn't think my Mom would invite him... He was carrying a bottle of wine in which he gave my Dad. When Andrew have it to him, I saw my Dad thanking him and putting it in the kitchen... He went over and began to greet everyone... When he finished with the others, he walked towards me and said "Hey Cecilia... how are you" I said "Hello Dr. DeLuca how are you" We exchanged a few words, until he took a sip of his wine and I heard him whisper ''You look very pretty tonight....'' I looked at him and said ''Thank you, you look really handsome''. He smiled at me, before he left me alone. He walked towards Zola, Bailey and Sofia and said hello to them and they were happy to see him. I saw Aunt Bailey arriving with Tuck whom went towards me and introduce me to his girlfriend Krissy whom seemed nice. They sat in the couch and Bailey went towards me saying ''Hey Grey-Shepherd.....'' I said "Hey Aunt Bailey" I hugged her, I had a questioning face which she looked at me and said ''He's outside with Ben'' I smiled and waited for him to enter...

I saw as Ben entered with a turkey and Joey right behind him. He looked around until he saw me and went towards me. He hugged me saying ''Hey Lia!!!!'' I laughed and hugged him back saying  "Joey!!!!'' Aunt Bailey suffered a miscarriage last year and she adopted Joey Phillips, who was a patient, 17 years old at the time with no family. His foster siblings were with nice family and Aunt Bailey grew closer with him and offered to foster and then she adopted him. I met him 6 months ago and I love him!!! This is my guy best friend! We were in a corner talking and laughing like crazy. He said ''College is a fun.... Many hot girls....'' I said ''Ohh have you gotten laid'' I said raising my brows. He looked around before nodded and I said ''Joey Phillips!!!! Im so proud of you'' Joey laughed and said ''Who's the attending with Jo talking and looking angry at me'' I looked behind me and raised my brow at Andrew and said turning back around ''Thats Andrew DeLuca'' He raised his brows and he said ''You're screwing him....'' I said ''Im not!'' Joey said ''So you think he won't be mad if I do this'' I looked at him questioningly as I felt Joey's hand in my waist, I know Joey doesn't like me in that way but he is enjoying making Andrew mad. I said ''He looks like his eyes are going to blow stop Joey...'' Joey let go of my waist and I saw as Andrew stopped looking and was serving himself hard liquor..... I realized he hated the fact other men or woman could touch me because no one knew I was taken or I think I'm taken. I saw as Andrew headed somewhere and I told Joey to distract my parents as I followed Andrew in which he agreed to do so.

I saw as he went to the garage and I saw him drowning the liquor down. I said ''Andrew please stop drinking....'' He looked at me and said ''Go back to Joey is his name?'' I understood now he's jealous.... I went towards him and he sat on a chair. I looked at him and said while leaning so I could be face to face with him ''I don't like any other men or woman.. only you....I want you...'' I kissed him in between his brows... He looked at me and said ''You want me... and I want you does this mean we're together'' I said while giggling ''Well thats not how labels work'' He said ''Do you want to be my girlfriend Lia?'' I looked at him and said "Yes Andrew..." I kissed his lips and he kissed back. We were in our happy bubble.... I had a boyfriend, however we heard someone clearing their throat interrupting our moment... I looked back and saw Bailey as in my brother and Joey. Bailey said ''Sis why are you kissing hobo?'' I said ''I was giving him CPR Bails but don't tell mom and dad'' He looked at me questioningly and he said "Why?" and I answered ''Because Thor doesn't like snitches because then you won't be a superhero'' he looked afraid and said ''Glad she saved you Hobo! Thor away'' He ran away to living room and Joey said ''Next time you lovers want to have escapade warn me in advance where to so I can keep people away...'' I looked at him and said ''Thank you Joey'' He nodded and Andrew looked at me saying ''We have to be more careful'' I nodded agreeing with him, he kissed my temple and stood up walking away first. After a few minutes, Joey said ''Come lets go'' I stood up and walked back with Joey and mom said ''There you are time for dinner!!!!'' We sat down and ate dinner like nothing happened.