Chapter 37: Valentines Day

Start from the beginning

I helped Zola get ready since I had gotten ready earlier since I had to pick to up Andrew's Valentines gift. I was watching Dad do Zola's hair while I picked out an outfit for her. I said "Zozo are they coming with casual clothing first or pajamas?" Zola said "I think casual" I said "Ask them!" Zola said "Going!" Zola was texting in her phone and I said "Dad looking dapper...." Dad said "Thank you for noticing!" I said "It's missing a tie..." Dad said "Okay black, blue or red?" Both Zola and I said "Blue!" Dad said "Thank you.... But Lia what do you think about Zozo's hair?" I said "It's amazing" Dad said "Alright perfect! I'm going to get the tie" Dad left the room and I said "So Zozo are you happy about this..." Zola nodded and said "Yeah! I get to see my best friends..." I smiled and said "Alright here is the outfit!" She nodded and went to the bathroom to change. Zola was about to tell me something, but we were disturbed by a loud knock and Zola said "There here! Come on!!!" I laughed as I followed her downstairs....

Downstairs we helped move Millie's boxes to Aunt Callie's car. Bailey and Ellis were in the couch with Sofia. When Zola and Millie got downstairs, I noticed their cheeks were flushed, but I brushed it off. Zola sat in the couch while Millie went to say hi to her new mothers. Callie smiled and said "Hey Mills!" Millie smiled and said "Hey Au- Callie Hey Arizona!" Arizona said "Hey sweetheart, is this your bag, so we can put it on the trunk?" Millie nodded "Yeah it is, but can I put it in the backseat???" Callie nodded and said "Of course, whatever your most comfortable with" Millie nodded and went outside to place her bag in the car. Mom said "I can't believe she's leaving...." Dad wrapped his arm around Mom and said "Me either...." Callie said "You guys didn't want to adopt her right?" Mom said "We would have if there wasn't something between both Zola and Millie" Arizona laughed and said "She could be your daughter in law Derek" Dad smiled and said "Maybe.....Still whether she is or not she's still family" Millie came back and said "What were you guys taking about???" The 4 of them said "Nothing" Millie said "Okay...." Arizona said "Sofia! Millie! come on we're leaving, we have unpacking to do!" Callie said "Say good bye to your Aunt and Uncle... Sofia" Sofia went towards Mom and Dad and hugged them saying "Bye Auntie Meredith and Uncle Derek" Mom and Dad smiled at Sofia saying good bye to her. Millie came behind Sofia, but followed by Zola, Bailey, Ellis and myself. Dad turned to Millie and said "You are always welcomed here if you need anything just call us...." Mom nodded and said "Mills I know you're going to enjoy your new life with Callie and Arizona, but like Derek said if you need anything call us, we love you so much, you are apart of this family and always will be" Millie had tears in her eyes and she hugged both Mom and Dad tightly as they hugged her. She pulled away before turning to Bailey and Ellis which they hugged her. She turned towards me and hugged me tightly. I whispered "If you need anything you call me, also if you ever need anyone to get you out of any trouble you know who to call..." I winked at her and she laughed. My parents wondered what I said and Millie whispered "You better get with the guy I want you to be with or I'll have to force you two together...." I felt my cheeks redden a bit and I said "I'm going to miss having you around here everyday..." Millie nodded and said "I'm going to miss being around here too..." Millie then turned to Zola, her best friend and she said "Hey......" Zola didn't want to show emotion, I knew she was going to cry after Millie left. Zola said "I'm going to miss having you around...." Millie had tears in her eyes and said "I am too... I know this isn't goodbye forever, but it still sad" Zola nodded and said "Yeah we have school and we can hangout at each other's places " Millie nodded and said "Bye...." She hugged Zola tightly and Zola whispered "I already said my goodbye upstairs..." Millie face flushed as Zola smirked. I looked at both of them weirdly, Millie had rolled her eyes and said "See you soon Zo" she pulled away with tears in her eyes, walked next to Sofia and they all waved goodbye before leaving... When the door closed the tears fell of Zola face, I went towards her and she wrapped her arms around my frame and hugged me. I whispered on head "It will be okay Zozo..." I looked at my parents and they looked sad, while Bailey and Ellis went to their rooms immediately after the door closed.....