51. ♡ Make it up for me ♡

Start from the beginning

"Thanks", Harry and Dani said together.

"Good to see you", Harry said smiling, and he shook Cedric's hand,"I'll go to Ron", he then said and departed to the red-headed boy who was in the middle of the cheering crowd.

"How are you?", Dani asked looking between the tall boy and dark-haired girl.

"Good. I'm training as an Auror", Cedric said clearly thrilled about it.

"That's great", Daniella said cheerfully.

"I-

"Party up in the common room!", Dean yelled happily, walking down the field with the others.

"You can join us", Daniella said turning back to the couple.

"Sure", Cedric nodded eagerly.

"See you there then, I need to change", Dani said looking down at her sweaty clothes.

"Alright", Cho said as she and Cedric walked over to the castle.

Daniella followed her other teammates to the changing room; The atmosphere there was jubilant. Everyone was already showered and was dressing up to attend the party.

Dani went to the shower taking her dry clothes with her and entered the chamber.

She took off her dirty Quidditch robes and stood under the shower turning on the warm water that flashed down her body.

She closed her eyes and sighed heavily feeling quite tired after the game.

Just when Dani wanted to reach for the bottle of shampoo, she seemed to hear something.

She stood still for a moment and not hearing anything again she shrugged thinking that she imagined that and turned back to the shelf with shower gels and shampoos.

"Shit!"

Daniella yelped in surprise when she felt someone hugging her from behind. But she sighed in relief almost right away when she felt a familiar scense of Harry.

"Harold, what are you doing here?", she asked putting her hands on top of his that laid on her stomach.

"You owe me", he said as the water dropped down their faces.

"What?", Daniella said confused turning around and putting her hands on Harry's bare chest, noticing that he was only in his boxers.

"I had to get rid of my boner this morning"  he stated

"And what about me?", she asked raising a brow at him

"You don't remember what you did at the breakfast?", he asked daringly

Daniella finally realised what he was talking about, "I didn't do it on purpose"  she said innocently

"Sure", Harry said sarcastically 

"I swear", she said drawing little circles on his wet chest

"Anyway, I think you can make it up for me now ", Harry said as his mouth scratched into a smirk

"And how can I do it?", she asked looking up at him through her long eyelashes

"Like this", he said and abruptly collapsed his lips onto hers.

Warning: Mature Content

Harry's hand was now gripping Dani's chin, water was still gushing above the two as they kissed each other hungrily.

Daniella's hands travelled down his toned abdomen as Harry started slowly massaging her breasts which caused the girl to moan softly into Harry's lips.