| lover boy |

stella sat in the passager seat of ranboo's car. the air a bit cold and stella in a sweater bundled up.

"you know im going to miss you" stella spoke looking to ranboo.

"love, im going to miss you one thousand times more, trust me" caleb spoke placing his hand on stella's hand still focused on the road.

you could see the airport in the distance.

stella's eyes watered just thinking about how they were leaving.

it had been a few weeks and they were back on social media, still not streaming although.

stella<3 | st3lla_x

going to miss my lover.<\3 @/ranboosaysstuff

*this user has turned off comments*

the couple looked at each other as stella's flight was called. tears filled their eyes, "im going to miss you lover boy" stella wept hugging him.

"im going to miss you so much stel" caleb began to cry.

"its only a 17 days, it wont be forever, ill see you soon" caleb muttered we'll stellas head was cuddled into his shoulder.

"im sorry-" stella wept, "no- dont be, its okay" caleb reassured pulling the girls face up to look at him.

he pulled his mask down and pulled her into a kiss.

"i love you so much my love" he spoke.

"i love you so fucking much caleb" stella smiled kissing him once more.

caleb and stellas hand slowly unlinked as she walked towards her gate, it felt as if a peice of each other had broken off.

stella walked down the tramp and onto the plane, sitting beside a teenage girl.

the girl had short pink hair and was reading twilight, new moon.

the girl smiled with her eyes at stella before returning her eyes straight back to her book.

the plane began taking off.

stella closed her eyes letting herself drift to sleep.

the plane landed, stella grabbed their bag before waiting for further instructions.

the flight attendants were slowly letting people off so they waited patiently for their turn.

once it was they walked their way to baggage claim, picking up their suitcase and heading out to find their uber.

"is this Uber for stella?" stella asked the nice lady sitting in the front.

"yes ma'am" the blonde spoke smiling.

stella sat down and gave the uber driver the address and she was off. looking out the window looking at florida's surroundings.

it was warm, but not to hot.

luckily stella had packed good clothes for the heat.

why was it hot in december? not entirely sure, but whatever.

the uber stopped at a nice looking house, stella tipped the driver a 20$ and waved goodbye.

a tall white door stood infront of them as they anxiously bit their bottom lip.

she knocked twice.

the door unlocked and a tall blonde man answered. "STELLA" dream yelled wrapping the girl into a hug.

"holy shit- hi clay" stella smiled not letting go of him.

nick ran down the stairs practically jumping into dream and stella.

"HOLY SHIT YOU'RE REALLY HERE" he yelled hugging stella even tighter then clay had.

"its so good to see you guys in person" stellas eyes watered.

"dont cry you big wuss" sap teased.

"fuck off" she smiled standing in front of them. admiring her two older brother figures in awe she had finally a chance to meet them.

she would be there for over 2 weeks and it was unbelievable.

a/n

next chapter big things happening

also im sick rn so might not be posting for a bit but ill try my loves.

also tysm for 15k reads ily guys so fucking much