| girls night |

"you'll survive one night without me" stella giggled looking up at ranboo who was pouting.

"i know but you were gone last night too" he pleaded, "its lani i have to" she insisted.

"but-" he began.

"caleb, ill be back before you even wake up" they giggled.

"if i text you, you better answer" he stifled a laugh. "girls night boo girls night" she teased.

they began out the door to go see lani, "wait" ranboo spoke.

"what?" they asked turning around, "you forgot something" he chuckled walking up to her and pulling her in for a kiss.

they broke apart seconds later, "ill never get tired of that" she giggled.

"have fun" he smiled.

stella walked up the stairs of the house next door and knocked on the door with the letter L painted on it in yellow.

"come in" lani laughed, "i thought you were mum! hi!" she giggled hugging the girl.

stella smiled down at the girl who was hugging her.

stella loved lani like a little sister.

"so i went to the shops with dad and got some snacks for tonight" lani said pulling out a paper bag full of candy and chips.

"and we could watch movies" she beamed.

"okay sounds great, what movies do you like?" stella asked.

"i really like the twilight series, harry potter and the promised never land" lani rambled.

"you are so cool for a 13 year old" stella laughed, "thank you thank you" lani bowed.

"what's your hogwarts house?" they asked lani, "hufflepuff, what's yours?" lani asked.

"ravenclaw" stella giggled, "that makes so much sense!" lani shouted.

"team edward or team jacob?" stella asked, "edward all the way" she laughed.

"okay good, me too" the girls smiled and laughed.

they had decided on watching twilight, they started the movie and about half way through lani's parents came in and said goodnight.

after the first twilight movie they decided to paint their nails.

"so-" lani started as stella focused on painting her nails. "do you like like anyone?" she giggled.

stellas face turned pink, "i do" she answered.

"do they live near you?" lani asked.

"no sadly" stella giggled.

"how about you? do you like anyone?" stella asked to avoid lani asking who. "no not really, im not really into people" she laughed.

"i feel you sis" stella blurted.

"do you like my brother?" lani asked after a few moments. stella choked on her lemonade.

"oh no- no hate to toby hes just- not my type" they laughed.

"that makes sense, do you like girls?" lani asked. "oh uh- i do actually, but nobody knows so its our little secret okay?" stella asked.

"our little secret" lani whispered.

" i mean i still like boys but i like girls too" stella tried to explain.

this was their first time coming to terms with their sexuality. they. figured out pronouns just not sexuality.