| lovers |

caleb woke up with his arms wrapped around stella and the sun shining into his eyes.

he smiled softly looking at down at his lover.

she made him unbelievably happy and he couldn't comprehend how someone like him deserved someone like them.

she stirred a bit in her sleep and he held her a bit tighter then before to make sure they knew he was still there.

she groaned a bit stretching their arms and hugging the boy.

"good morning sleepy girl" caleb laughed, his voice groggy and rasby.

"hi pretty boy" she whispered slightly still half asleep. "what are we doing today?" caleb asked quietly.

"sleeping" stella replied.

caleb laughed slightly, "nice answer, but sleepy we can't do that" stella groaned in annoyance.

stella phone rang loudly and started the two.

"its tommy" stella laughed answering the face time.

"hello women and ranboo!" tommy shouted.

"hi tommy" ranboo laughed, "hi tomathy" stella laughed a little.

"how are you guys?" he asked

"very good, just woke up in ranboo's arms couldn't be better" stella beamed looking at caleb.

"GROSS" tommy yelled hanging up the phone.

caleb and stella laughed a bit.

"STELLA, CALEB" matthew yelled from down stairs.

the couple rushed to the landing, "yes?" caleb asked.

"we need to talk about something" he spoke walking into the kitchen. the couple looked to each other before rushing down the stairs.

"whats up" stella asked as caleb wrapped his arm around their waist.

elliot was sitting with silas at the dining room table and matthew joined them. a bunch of books spread out.

"so, we've decided a date for the wedding" silas smiled holding matthews hand.

"oh dad that's great when is it?" stella asked.

"february 16th" matthew and silas spoke in union. caleb and stella both smiled, "im so happy for you guys honestly" caleb spoke hugging his girlfriends parents.

stella hugged them after words.

considering it was only the beginning of october they had time to plan and figure everything out.

halloween was coming and it was stella's favorite holiday.

st3lla_x