happy christmas !

the air was cold, stella was wrapped in a blanket sitting beside nick.

it was around 8am, christmas morning.

the trio was getting ready to open gifts, starting with each others. clay handed stella and nick both their presents from him.

nick's bigger and stella's more small.

the both of them began to open their gifts, stella opened hers. a brown leather box. opening it revealing a gorgeous rainbow fluorite pyramid. he knew stella way to well.

"i fucking love you" she shouted jumping into his arms. "i love you too sis" clay wheezed.

nick opened his revealing a pair of shoes sapnap had been wanting for months. "dude this is sick!" sap shouted.

"glad you guys like your gifts" clay smiled.

stella picked out two presents handing one to sap and one to dream.

dream opened his, a framed picture of patches that stella had painted months ago. very detailed and realistic. he loved it.

sapnap opened his, a smaller box. a handmade bracelet with flame beads and black onyx crystals.

"holy crap this is so cool dude" sapnap shouted hugging the girl.

he always talked about how cool stella's bracelets were so she made him one.

finally it was stella's turn to open her gifts from everyone. the first one wrapped in red wrapping paper with a white bow.

"to my favorite girl
from tomathy"

stella's eyes were already watering. very carefully she opened the parcel revealing a pair of red and white converse.

"fucking tommy man" stella laughing still crying. "i miss him" she mumbled, a polaroid of him included in the box.

the next box was green and small,

"to smelly stelly
from tubster"

opening the box, wrapped in tissue paper sat a spider necklace stella had mentioned wanting months back when tubbo was in San Francisco.

its warmed her heart, clay smiled at the girls happiness.

"to my favorite little sister
from your big brother will"

read the next box, opening it seeing a brown tote bag with a moth on the side of it. stella had already absolutely fallen in love with it.

there were 3 parcels left. 

a bigger parcel read

"to stella :)
from niki :)"

opening it revealing a dark plaid skirt with navy blue and green strips. stella screamed with joy at the gift.

she fucking loved it.

now onto the last two.

"to our adoptive daughter
from phil and kristen"

opening the small plaid box and seeing a white mug with hearts splattered across it.

two big hearts, referencing "love is love". stella smiled putting it aside, knowing who the next one was from.

"to the loml
from ur lover boy"

stella smiled at the packaging. it absolutely melted her heart. 

opening the smallest box.

a note on top folded up.

"dear stella

it you, its been you for the past few months. since the moment we started to talk. its you at 2am. its you at 6pm. its you when i eat, its you when i sleep, its you when im studying. you are everywhere, you are everything. its you. its always been you. you. you. you.

love, your lover boy

i love you so much"

stella's tears hit the peice of paper. she loved this boy more then anything, and he? he loved her more the anything.

beneath the paper, a heart shaped locket.

when she opened it, a picture of them and the other side read.

"till the very end".

a/n

ranboo :( /pos