| bye bye beeboy |

stella held back tears as they sat in silence.

they were driving, all six of them. stella, caleb, toby, tom, lani and mrs.smith. toby sat upfront beside his mother.

lani and caleb sat beside each other in the middle row and tom and stella pushed into the back.

"im gonna miss you" tom whispered holding stella in his arms.

"im going to miss you to tomathy" she laughed a bit.

"all jokes aside, i dont want you to leave stella" tommy muttered. toms arm was wrapped around stella's shoulder.

they were cuddled into toms side and he rested his chin on her head.

"i dont want to leave" stella wept.

"okay guys were here" mrs.smith spoke stopping the car.

toby got out, then caleb. lani stepped out as tom and stella climbed out. toms arm still wrapped around stella.

"goodbye lani" stella whispered hugging her. "please dont leave" lani wept in their arms.

"i dont want to lani" stella cried too.

the two broke apart and caleb hugged lani and said his goodbye's.

tom and toby walked the duo to their gate, and then it was time for the hardest goodbye.

tom and caleb hugged and talked for a bit.

stella to far away to listen, "take care of her for me please" tommy spoke as his eyes weld up.

"i will tommy, i promise" caleb said hugging the blonde again.

they broke apart slowly and nodded to each other in agreement.

"bye bye beeboy" stella wept hugging the boy.

"stay safe in california would you?" toby teased, "ill be with caleb, im okay" she whispered hugging him again.

caleb and toby's goodbyes were very emotional.

yet again so were toms and stella's.

"you be safe okay?" tommy said hugging the girl. "im with caleb, ill be okay" they cried.

"ill facetime you all the time" tom laughed a little.

"i love you tommy" stella spoke not letting the blonde boy go. "i love you too stella" he told them kissing the top of her head.

then it was it.

stella and ranboo linked hands as they waved their final goodbyes to the boys.

they boarded the plane and the duo got seats to themselves.

nobody beside them.

caleb sat middle because stella loved the window seat and they both hated the alley seat.

the flight attendant was instructing everyone and caleb grabbed stella's hand.

"here we go" he whispered and the plane started to move.

ranboo | ranboosaysstuff

hi idiotz, heres me saying stuff
im on a plane with stella

hi idiotz, heres me saying stuffim on a plane with stella