| awkward eye contact |

the car ride to the airport was quiet, toby offered stella the front seat beside his mum.

toby sat in the back on his phone silently.

they pulled into the airport, toby and stella waved to mrs.smith and walked inside.

not even a week ago toby was here picking up stella and now they were back.

meeting ranboo at baggage claim.

he stood about 6'6 and had long-ish dirty blonde hair. his mask and glasses on incase anyone was around.

stella waited patiently as he ran over to the two standing there.

he wrapped tubbo in a hug, then looked down too stella who was 5'2 and was incredibly small compared to ranboo.

ranboo hugged her tightly and lifted her into the air much like tommy had.

"hello stella" he laughed, "hello ranboo-" they choked out. "just call me caleb loser", "okay then caleb" she smiled up at him.

unable to tell if he was smiling at her too or just had a straight face.

when they returned to toby's studio they were all exhausted.

caleb had taken off his mask and glasses and it was very different for stella to his face.

they caught themselves staring every once in a while. toby had left to get the them dinner from his mum.

"stop staring at me" caleb laughed, stella's felt their face heat up.  "im joking calm down, you look like a tomato".

"im not used to being called out jesus" she laughed.

they sat on the opposite side of the couch from each other.

it was around 8pm for them now.

toby took longer then expected and the two just talked about ranboo's flight. "we don't even live that far away from each other and we just met across the world" caleb laughed.

stella laughed as well, "only a state away, i could just drive to you". "i wish you would've asked" caleb sighed under his breathe.

"oh please you never offered" she teased ruffling his messy hair.

stella really never thought their relationship as anything other then platonic. despite what tommy and toby hinted.

      stella <3 @ st3lla_x  • 1hr

streaming tomorrow :) i have a big surprise for all of you ! <3

    ||||  \ ____ tubbo @ tubbotwo • 35m              HYPED :P||||  \ ___ bear @ bearbubb • 18m          cant wait stel <3

|
|
|
|
  \ ____ tubbo @ tubbotwo • 35m
             HYPED :P
|
|
|
|
  \ ___ bear @ bearbubb • 18m
          cant wait stel <3