| october 29th |

it was october 29th and caleb was anxiously driving the couple to the airport.

picking up their closet friends.

caleb parked and they rushed inside to airport waiting for the two boys to emerge from the crowd of people.

tommy's long blonde hair stuck out and stella ran into his arms.

"oh i missed you!" she yelled, "i missed you too!" tommy shouted holding onto the girl tightly.

stella hugged tubbo next and he hugged her as they both squealed. "i am actually in america right now, thats so cool!" tubbo laughed.

"get used to it, 2 weeks in america you brits" stella laughed ruffling toby's hair.

"oh lord" tommy wheezed.

caleb drove back to stella's house where the boys would be staying. stella's parents were excited to meet the boys after hearing such great things.

music blasting in the car and the windows down, the group was happy to be together once again.

they were as close as ever and very glad to be reunited.

they had so many plans for the next two weeks it was crazy. cramming everything they could into 2 weeks.

twitter had nicknamed the group the "chaos circle" and none of them complained. their had been cool ass fanart drawn about them.

stella and caleb's hands locked together as they drove. tommy and tubbo looking at the city of san fransico at night and simply admired it.

this was the duo's first time leaving the country and they were having a blast.

caleb pulled into the fields residence and tommy and tubbo gasped at the house. "its huge what the hell!" tubbo shouted.

"toby calm down oh my god" caleb laughed patting the boys head.

stella helped the boys grabbed their luggage even though caleb insisted she didnt.

stella unlocked the huge door and walked in, "DAD? MATTHEW? ELLIOT?" she shouted waiting for someone in her family to shout back.

"stella?" elliot asked, "oh elliot! come meet my boys!" she shouted.

elliot walked in locking eyes with tommy them toby.

"hi boys! im elliot, stella's step siblings, well soon to be like in february" the person rambled on.

"hi elliot! i like your hair" toby greeted shaking their hand. "thank you" elliot beamed.

"hi im tommy" tommy spoke smiling down at the new person who stood about 5'1.

"okay weird question but can i get your guys pronouns?" elliot asked.

"oh yeah of course, im toby my pronouns are he/they" he spoke. caleb, tom and stella looked to the boy.

"you didnt tell us you changed your pronouns?!" stella asked hugging the boy."oh yeah niki helped me figure out" he spoke smiling like an idiot.

"anyway! tommy what are your pronouns?" elliot asked, "oh erm- he/him thanks for asking" he smiled.

"great!" elliot smiled.

"hey el?" stella asked and the person turned around. "erm- where are our dads?" this was the first time stella had considered matthew her father.

"they had a business meeting but they'll be back shortly" elliot beamed rushing up the stairs.

"ill show you boys to your rooms if that alright?" stella asked, sounding oddly formal which made the boys laugh.

"thank you madam" toby beamed.

after stella got her boys into their own rooms in their huge house they all headed to stella's room.

"woah stella! your room is so cool!" tommy shouted jumping onto the bed.

"thanks tommy!" stella laughed jumping on top of him. "hey erm- caleb? stella?" toby spoke.

"yeah?" the couple asked in union.

"im really proud of you guys-- for coming out about your relationship on the internet" toby smiled.

"oh my- thank you tubster" caleb laughed hugging the boy.

"seriously tub- means a lot" stella smiled wrapping their arms around the boy. "im glad you invited us" toby muttered.

"im glad you came-" stella smiled at the boy.

"so what are we being for halloween?" tommy asked.

"oh my god can we be minecraft mobs? but like sexy?" stella asked laughing.."hm im not doing that" caleb laughed.

"i want to be a bee" tubbo laughed.

"can i be an endermen?" caleb asked, "it just seems fitting" caleb laughed. "i wanna be a skeleton" stella laughed.

"okay well ill be a spider" tommy joked.

"LOVERBIRDS?" matthew yelled up the stairs, caleb and stella ran out the door, "yes?" they asked in union.

toby and tommy burst out in laughter, "the boys are here" stella smiled.

stella grabbed the boys and they ran down stairs.

"so dad and daddio" stella laughed, "this is tommy and tubbo!" she greeted. tommy shook silas's hand and toby shook matthews hand.

"hey caleb can i talk to you?" silas asked pulling him aside.

"yeah of course" he spoke following his girlfriends father.

"so- the wedding is sooner then later and im going to need lots of help. i want you and stella to be a big part of the wedding" he explained.

"okay- like what?" caleb asked.

"well at the wedding matthew and i are mixing sand, i want you and stella to walk down the aisle after matthew and i"

"you guys are a big deal to us and our family, im glad to welcome you as part of the family." silas smiled hugging the boy.

caleb froze, as silas walked away. so much pressure was being put on the teen boy he wanted to pass out.

a/n

short chapter next is the halloween chapter