dec 27th

tw; homophobia and slurs

the trio stood outside the airport.

tears in stella's eyes, nick held them in as well as clay.

nick held stella tight, "please don't go" he whispered. "i wish i didnt have too-" stella wept.

clay wrapped his arms around stella, "till next time" he spoke softly.

"until next time" stella smiled. she grabbed her suitcase and headed into the airport.

their eyes still streaming with tears.

sapnap and dream watched their favorite person walk away.

checking through security gates then to their gate. stopping at a small shop and buying a cup of coffee.

sooner then later she began to board her plane.

st3lla_x

dreamwastaken, sapnapinsta, hannahxxrose and thousands of others liked

st3lla_x until next time. <3

view all comments

dreamwastaken until next time sis

sapnapinsta please come back

ranboomc hi, i cant wait to see you<3

from a far stella spotted her lovely boyfriend fidgiting with his hands outside the security gate.

he hadn't yet spotted his overly excited girlfriend.

they ran into his arms, "caleb!" she shouted holding him tight. "hi beautiful" he spoke softly.

he grabbed her face gently and pulled her into a kiss. "i missed you" stella laughed, "i missed you too" caleb smiled.

the car ride home was eventful, full of laughter and smiles between the couple.

music playing softly in the background well stella rambled about how amazing florida was.

caleb loved it.

driving closer and closer to stella's dads house. very excited about seeing her dad again.

standing on the porch of the house, somewhat anxious.

opening the door and walking in.

their father sitting at the dining table, his eyes averted to the door and he smile softly standing up and walking over.

"hi dad" stella smile hugging him.

"hi hon" he answered his head on top of hers. "how was it? is florida nice?" he asked.

"it was great" she smiled.

her fathers face now in somewhat of a frown. "whats wrong?" she asked.

caleb stood beside her, unsure of what was happening. "come here" her father spoke, something was wrong and she knew.

stepping into the kitchen, revealing her mother.

"hi stella" her mother spoke. "mom?" stellas voice broke. caleb's body filled with anger.

"what are you doing here?" stella asked, standing her ground.

"i want you to come home" she spoke.

"your not taking my daughter away from me again!" stella's dad spoke.

"this isnt your decision!" stella's mother yelled back. "no-" stella interrupted.

"what?" both her parents asked in union.

"i am home, i am with my dad's and my boyfriend. this is my home" stella told her mother.

"you have a boyfriend?!" stella's mom asked. she looked to caleb sticking her hand out.

caleb scoffed gripping stella's hand.

stella looked to her boyfriend and a grin appeared on her face.

"that is extremely disrespectful young man" her mother spoke, offended. "you are extremely disrespectful" caleb spat.

"c'mon honey get your things! we are leaving right now!" stellas mother shouted.

"MOM" stella yelled, she laughed a bit "mom? why do i still call you that-  you lost the right to be called my mother the day you kicked me out" stella spoke.

"i gave birth to you! i am your mother!" she yelled back.

"no you arent, you kicked out my dad and told me he was sick!" stella shouted.

"he is!" her mother spoke.

"then you know what, im sick as well. right? since we are both gay" stella spat.

"oh please, your not gay! you have a boyfriend" stella's mom yelled.

"yes i do, i am still into women as well no matter who im dating!" stella yelled standing her ground.

"bullshit" her mother spoke.

"get out" stellas dad argued. "fine, i dont want a fag of a daughter anyway!" she yelled storming out.

"i am so sorry honey" stella's dad spoke.

"its not your fault dad, i love you" she said hugging him.

stella and caleb made their way upstairs to stella's room. "do you wanna watch the nightmare before christmas?" caleb asked.

stella nodded, smiling.

a/n

GUYS GUYS GUYS I AM GAY BTW NOT JUST SAYING THE SLUR!!!!

since we are getting it out here, i am a pansexual trans masc. i use he/they pronouns !!!

anyway fuck stellas mom!