CHAPTER 23

Hello. Sana Hindi ako tamarin ngayon🥺
So,Ito na ang ika-23 na kabanata. Salamat sa pagbasa!!

--

--

--

Siklab approached me and transferred his gaze to the dandelion I was staring at.

"Sa wakas siklab."

Its colour were pure white which makes it rare, This is the only Dandelion with this appearance. Its inside and outer part,the stem,and the leaves is as white as snow...great!

I knelt down and was about to touch the dandelion when something suddenly entered my mind.I've seen dandelions before but they are different from this one.A strong blow is able to sweep away the tiny particles of a dandelion;.and I don't know how sturdy and stable its puffballs are.

Two days to do it... I have to fullfil my promise!

————————————

I need to take care and give protection to the dandelion so as to keep it alive until the next few weeks.
I knelt down and held out my hand to the dandelion.

erfesca estu” I mumbled in the air, my eyes flickers to green.
My palm glowed and the wind blew away the green flame that came from my hand And the fire moved to the dandelion, it enveloped the whole plant, from the root and twigs,upto its leaves and the puffballs of the flower itself.
I stood up and stared at it, the spell of protection I put on the flower will keep it safe and will last longer.

I turned around and saw Siklab standing under the makapra tree.When he saw me looking at him he smiled at me.

I approached him to let him know what I would do the next day.
“Samahan mo ako sa susunod na araw,magtutungo tayo sa lupain ni Malana.” I told him.

“Sigurado ka na ba sa gagawin mo?”He asked.
I let out a deep breathe and thought deeply.

I have no choice.Next month; the red moon will appear... before that moment comes I have to do what I should have done before, or else...I can no longer restrain the curse and the whole land of the North may be completely enveloped in darkness and destruction.
“Wala na akong pagpipilian pa Siklab. Nangako ako kay Ina na aakuin ko ang responsibilidad bilang tagapangalaga ng lupaing ito. Alam kong alam mo ang mangyayari kapag hindi ko natupad iyon.”

He nodded. Sadness and concern were evident on his face.But I am also sure that when he's in my situation, he would definitely do the same... sacrificing for the sake of others.

As I savored the cool breeze,Roshaun entered my mind.
My wolf howled at the thought of my mate. I felt longing for him,I already miss him.
Roshaun...

Kailangan ko nang umuwi.” Siklab immediately looked at me, his face has hint of astonishment.

“Sa tahanan mo? Nais mo bang samahan kita?” He immediately said, he knew the location of my house and he also knew about the spell I had cast.Because, we’ve been close ever since.
But, the home I'm talking about now is the one with my mate... I'm longing for my mate's presence and I'm struggling being away from him.
“Tazhaneia. Sasamahan kita.” He protested as I walked away.He doesn't know about my mate yet.
He chased after me so I stopped and faced him.

“Siklab...nahanap ko na ang mate ko...” I said in a low voice. His eyes widened in shock and he could hardly believe it.

“Nahanap mo na siya?” He was still seeking for an answer, he was not convinced.
I nodded and spoke again.“Nagkita na kami at hindi ko 'yon inaasahan,ngayon ay kasalukuyan akong namamalagi sa teritoryo niya.” His face became serious but the shock was still visible within in his yellow eyes.

“Pero wala ka pang marka. Seryuso ka ba?” He said, referring to the bite mark that should have been marked on my neck,as a symbol of being a mated she-wolf.
“Oo. Hindi pa niya ako namamarkahan”

“Sino siya? Anong pangalan ng lalaking 'yon?” He asked further.

“Roshaun...'yon ang pangalan niya.” I felt a strange energy travelled inside my body when I mentioned my mate’s name. “Ang alpha ng Dark Blood pack.” I added.

He looked away and I couldn’t read the emotion looming in him.

“Alpha?” I gave him a nod as I looked down. “Siguraduhin niya lang na ligtas ka. Dahil kapag nalaman kong sinaktan ka niya ay hindi ako magdadalawang-isip na labanan siya. Ako ang gabay mo. Hinding-hindi ko tatalikuran ang tungkulin at ipinangako ko.” He said calmly.I was grateful with what he said. I was happy that I was able to see and talk with him again.

“Salamat Siklab...Aalis na ako.” I uttered as I slowly walked towards the lawn. He just gave me a nod and a slight smile.

I immediately ran towards the hole out of this land.“Mag-iingat ka.” He said afterward.I smiled as I ran and felt the soft tickling grass I was stepping on.

**********************************************

Roshaun's POV

I was carefully checking on the papers in front of me, while searching for the scent of my beautiful mate in the air,but I could not smell her.

The door slammed open behind me, but I didn't bother to glanced at the doorway.
"Alpha. May bagong balita." Oz said as he headed to the seat in front of me.

I immediately let go and laid the paper I was holding on the table and turned my attention to Oz.
My eyes narrowed as I waited for him to speak.

"Anong balita Oz."
I clasped both my hands, and prepared myself for whatever I would hear.

Oz let out a deep breath. "Hindi namin natunton ang kinaroroonan niya,Alpha...pero nalaman naming may kapatid siyang nakatira dito sa Norte."
My wolf howled at what I heard.

Hmmm.I'm about to catch you.

I clenched my fist.I couldn’t stop my fang from coming out because of so much hatred.

I close my eyes with excessive emotion.The fact that we talked about the witch serves as a fuel that pours and ignites the flame of my anger. Putting courage in me that somehow we gathered some updates about her.

"Kunting panahon na lang Ailith...maipaghihiganti ka na ni kuya."

—————————————
Hindi ko talaga nalabanan ang katamaran ko. Nanaig ang pagiging tamad ng inyong lingkod.
Buti nalang at nakabawi. So Ito na nga, medj short Ito kasi lutang ang isip ko.
Don't forget to vote!!
A/N: Wala Lang! 🙃