CHAPTER 13

Hi Mia Amata...Salamat sa pagsubaybay sa kwento nina Roshaun at Tazhaneia. Thankyou for your supports, to my friend Cris for helping me with my storycover,to Lei,CJ, and Rosaly for your undying supports...char! Luv u guys <33

--

--

--

Tazhaneia's POV

We once ran into the forest, then we changed form...He shifted as a wolf, he has a dark grayish-brown fur...My wolf is amazed at the handsomeness of our mate...

I looked up at the dark sky ... Roshaun did the same.

His wolf howled and so did my wolf.

The howled of our wolves echoed into the forest. Our yellow eyes met...

"awuuuuu" We howled again..

After a while...we heard the howl of wolves inside the territory of the pack ... Until their growls increased, it seemed like all the members of the pack were howling in response to their Alpha.

I smiled within.

He looked at me ...We ran again,I can feel that he's as happy as I am.

*_*

We stayed in the forest for about an hour.

We ran back inside the pack, But before we went back inside the territory, we shifted back into our human form, we're both naked.
But we did tried not to look at each other.

He moved away from me... I came near the big tree, there are woman's clothes inside the hole under the big protruding roots, I hide behind the tree and then I took the clothes to cover my naked body.

I can smell him nearby... he's probably looking for clothes behind the trees.

After a couple of minutes...He came near me with a clothes on.

“Uwi na tayo?” He then asked.

I nodded. Why do I seem so glad to hear that?

I can feel that he's smiling.
He grabbed my hand,and then we walked back inside the territory.

The scent of dry leaves filled the thick cold air...hearing the crashed leaves underfoot as we stepped on the way.

We hurried back to the mansion.I really wonder why there is no one else here in the big mansion.But I won't ask him for now,I'll just wait for him to let me know.

Upon entering the main door and stepped inside,the surrounding falls into silence.

We went upstairs, We're definitely worn out.

“Magpahinga na tayo.” He states calmly. I nodded in response.

As we reached the third floor, we headed back in our rooms.
We looked at each other, he sighed deeply...

“So...you gotta go to sleep now. Alam kong napagod ka.” He said.

“Ikaw rin,Shaun.” I smiled at him.

“Goodnight mate”. That makes my heart leap in extreme joy. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I badly love to hear that coming from him.

“Goodnight Shaun.” I said as I looked away, trying to hide my emotion.
I immediately turned my back and then I opened the door of my room.
I heard him chuckled. It's embarrassing!

I rushed to enter and then I closed the door. I laid my head on the door when I successfully entered.

Sweet dreams Aneia.”
I heard his voice from outside which makes me gasped and I almost jumped in shock. He's laying his head on the door of my room as well. Which means we're in the same position as he spoke. Damn,this man!

After a while,he then went to his room.

I jumped on top of the bed, and immediately closed my eyes.
Until I had fallen asleep.

*_*  —  *_*  —  *_*

I woke up as I felt a presence nearby...I opened my eyes. It's still midnight.

The room is dim. The light is coming from the lamp located at the mini table beside my bed.

Someone's here. I can't determine the scent. The scent isn't a witch, or a mermaid....not even a vampire...neither a wolf. What's this?

“Sino ka?” I said.

I've seen a shadow at the wall in front of my bed. It's wearing a hood.

I don't know where the shadow is coming from. I looked at the entire room. I see no one.

“Sumagot ka. Sino ka?”

The presence is heavy, it seems like he or she is fastidious.

My eyes turned yellow. I pulled out my fangs.
My wolf growled, my mind is filled with a lot of things that I can't name.

The shadow disappeared. But,I could still feel that the person is still there.

I got down from my bed.
I smelled Roshaun's scent. He's coming.

I heard a loud bang at the door. Repeatedly  slamming the door. Shaun....

Right after a couple of seconds,the loud growl of his wolf echoed.Until he slammed the door open.  I looked at him. His eyes is now yellow in color.

He rushed towards me.

“What happened? Ayos ka lang?” He worryingly asked.
He pulled me closer and hugged me,making me feel secured.

The presence disappeared.

Shaun hugged me so tight, as he gently caressed my back.

It can't be.

Why am I still scared...

The fear I feel now seems familiar ..The fears I had back then, Why do they seem to be coming back? It seemingly makes me feel that the fears are hunting me.

I feel weak.

“Magpahinga ka na ulit.Babantayan kita.” He softly whispered. He probably know that I'm getting weak.
He laid me on the bed.His gentle touch gave me energy. But I feel like I need to go back to sleep.

I closed my eyes and felt him wrap the blanket around me.He sat down next to me and combed my hair with his fingers.Until I slowly fell asleep.

*————*————*————*

Ina? May gusto pong kumuha sakin. Bumalik na naman sila.” I'm crying as I run towards my mother.
They want to take me. They want to hurt to me. I was trembling with so much fear.
I've seen them before. And now they came back...to get me!
My mother hugged me as she wiped my tears. I looked at her within her eyes,she's worried...
“ Gusto nila ulit akong kunin. Ayaw kong sumama sa kanila. Ina, natatakot ako.”

——

——

——
Hi guys, medj short Ito. Ngayon Lang talaga ako nagka free time dahil sa online classes ko. But I'll try my very best to pub longer chapters every weekend. (Saturday and Sunday Lang talaga ako may free time).
Salamat sa pagbasa.
Every vote is appreciated! <33

A/N: Sanaol may Roshaun.