CHAPTER 9

Hi mga pips! Thankyou ulit for reading,hope u appreciate it <3

This chapter is dedicated to @Jayjinix ... salamat sa name suggestions!
Anyways,Chap9 is up!!
Okay,so here we go again~~~ 
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Roshaun just sat right next to me silently. I closed my eyes so he won't be able to see my eyes as I kept on sipping the remaining blood.

After a couple of minutes I finally put down the empty bag on top of the table with the used straw in it. My eyes are still closed.

Aneia?” His voice filled my senses. My name sounds good everytime he says it.

He spoke softly.I didn’t realize that I had opened my eyes,My eyes met his gaze as I looked up.

Astonishment appeared on his face.
Only then did I realize what had happened.
I got nervous....Couldn't he have seen the color of my eyes?....
What if?—What if he saw it?

No....Please No!

He smiled at me ...I was stunned for a moment.

I'm confused ...Did he really saw it or not?

“You're beautiful.” He said while staring at me.
I'm speechless... I'm running out of words.

I blushed at what I heard. And I felt relieved at what had happened at the same time...
It's a good thing that he didn't saw that my eyes turned into silvery gold, my eyes changed before he caught it.

He held my hand ... electricity seemed to flow again through our skin.

“Shaun”I said .. I couldn't stop it from coming out of my mouth and I uttered it.

There was a hint of shock on his face, then he smiled at me.

“Noon pa man ay 'di ko gusto ang pangalan ko, pero hindi na ngayon——...I like it when you say my name, everytime you utter my name,pakiramdam ko ang pangalan ko ang pinakapaborito ko bukod sa pangalan mo.My name sounds different when you're the one who says it.”He said in a serious tone as he look at me with a soft aura.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach ... The pulse of my chest grew stronger and faster.

I felt my cheek getting hot so I averted my eyes ... I'm ashamed that he might see the redness on both of my cheeks...Oh please, Goddess of the moon! I'm shy.

I was shocked when he touched my face and then I came face to face with him, it was quite embarrassing.

He raised an eyebrow at me, with a smirk on his lips as if he was teasing me because my cheeks were blushing.

My wolf growled and I pulled out my fangs... But he just let out a chuckle which makes me more embarrassed.

“Tumigil ka nga diyan.” I finally said as I looked away... I averted my eyes and looked out of the big window ... Even though I wasn't looking directly at him I was sure he was looking at me with a smile on his lips.He still teases me with those smiles of his, really embarrassing.

But deep within me... I am happy.
I’m still not used to this feeling that he gave me.

But my heart seems to be telling me to explore this feeling, because it is a gift from the Moon Goddess who is quite mischievous.

“I want you to meet my mom and Dad.” He uttered.

I didn’t expect that.

I fell silent...I'm scared.I'm afraid that they won't accept me...and might reject me instead.

They might reject me when they find out what I really am.
That I am a monster... I am a monster.

What will they think if they find out that the Alpha's mate has four beings within her?

Things came into my mind,it bothers me a lot.

I couldn’t stop myself from thinking negatively.Especially since those things are more likely to happen, it’s really possible.

“May problema ba? Tell me...Aneia,you can tell me.” He softly whispered as I remained looking down the floor.
“I am more than willing to listen. Especially when it comes to you. I'm your mate. You can tell me anything...” He added.

I looked up and stared at his face.

I shook my head...

“Hindi...hindi mo maiintindihan Shaun.” ...I said softly, I feel like I'm crying ... the corners of my eyes are getting wet...What if my tears will turn into pearls? He might find out that I'm a mermaid.

“Tell me.I promise,maiintindihan Kita.” He said,trying to convince me. He pulled away the hair that was covering my face...

I closed my eyes. I must cast a spell, so that my tears will not turn into pearls. I should be able to do this right away ...

Es melen zec”. I cast the witch's spell in my mind. My eyes turned green even when I closed it.

The air seemed to flow all over my body ... It means my body is now under the spell...It will help me so that my tears will not turn into pearls.

Should I tell him now?

“I no longer have parents, Shaun. They are gone.” The moment I spoke, my tears came out...I couldn't stop myself and cried.

I felt a heavy feeling, it seemed to pierce my heart ...

I felt Roshaun raise his hand, and he caress my face. I felt the spark again ... He wiped away my tears with his hands.

I was shocked at what he did.I could no longer control myself and immediately hugged him.

He was stunned at what I did.
I tightened my hug with him even more ...
His rain and vanilla-like scent wafted my nose... Driving me crazy...

I still didn't let go of my hug with him... I felt him hugging me too, he raised his two arms and wrapped them around my back ...

I felt comfortable and safe in his arms ...I feel like I am secured from his warm embrace.

I could also feel his heart beating in sync with the rhythm of my heartbeat.Simultaneously with each beat of our hearts, it seemed as if our hearts were really intended for each other.

In these moment I felt no fear and any apprehension...We savored the moment as our bodies were pressed together,as we listen to our hearts throbbing at the same time...

“In the centuries that I have lived in this world ...Ngayon ko lang naranasan 'to. Aneia,If being with you means a dream... I would rather just not wake up. Kung tanging sa panaginip lang kita makakapiling  ay mas pipiliin kong mabuhay sa mundo ng panaginip kumpara sa tunay na mundo.” He whispered as he run down his fingers in my hair... We're still hugging each other.

“Kung sakali,I would rather live in the dream world as long as I'm with you, than in the real world where you are not with me.” He added.

My wolf howled in happiness.
My wolf,my vampire,my witch,and my mermaid is rejoicing with too much joy.

My tears flowed again ... But this tears is different...
This tears symbolizes the happiness that I had feel at this moment...

Before,..I used to cry because of too much sadness, but now... my tears means that I am happy because of him.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder. Seeking for more comfort. Savoring the warmth of his hug.

Hi Mia amata..!!<3 Thankyou so much for reading!! Pls kindly vote and support... Wuv u <33