CHAPTER 4 (Edited)

hope u like it, so here we go..... ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

-

-

-

Tazhaneia

The bright sun streams into the glass window, waking me up from my peaceful sleep.
Naupo ako sa kama at itinaas ang dalawa kong kamay upang makapag-unat ng aking katawan.

After what had happened yesterday I slept for so long, to regain my much needed strength.

Kahit paano ay maayos na ang pakiramdam ko. Umalis ako mula sa pagkakahiga sa kama at nagtungo sa banyo.

Upon opening the door, Yesterday's scenario bombarded my mind.

I smiled slightly remembering the spark when we held hands. Napagtanto kong tunay ngang siya ang itinakda ng diyosa ng buwan para sa akin.

Mates was indeed real.

May pagsisisi ako na hindi ko man lang siya ginawaran ng yakap. But the feeling of running away from him still prevailed, I was just protecting myself in a reluctant way.

They might say that we can't break the fate as the moon goddess already has our destination settled.

Subalit ang paniniwala ko ay taliwas sa kanila.

Living on my own for so long had taught me to stand on my words that our fate, our endings, and the future life that we're going to have will still depend on how we live our lives at the present. Our current actions has a major rule on the outcomes of our lives.

But it seems like my wolf and I are against each other when it come to this.

Ngayong nakita ko na siya, natitiyak kong may hatid itong pagbabago sa buhay ko.
Binabagabag ako ng takot na hindi niya ako matanggap sa kung ano ako.
A portion of me believes that he might alter the peace that I have... though it's not that peaceful to begin with, but still.

I paced into the kitchen and nibbled some pancakes. Turning my heels back into my room afterwards. Lumapit ako sa aking malaking salamin at pinagmasdan ang aking anyo. I walked in front of the large mirror next to the shoerack.

I was able to see my reflection in the mirror despite the dim lights of the room.

Napapikit ako ng maramdaman ang pagkirot ng aking puso, na tila ba paulit-ulit itong tinutusok ng karayom.

I knelt on the floor, gasping for some air.
Sumagi sa aking isipan ang nakasulat sa librong nabasa ko noon.

“Sa kanilalang pagtatagpo, magkalayo ma't magkahugpong diwa'y ipagsasamo. Sa alin mang dako sila'y paroroon, kirot ng kamalian sa isa'y matutuon.”
Another bolts of pain pierced my chest, and I remained writhing on the cold floor.

Roshaun

I sat on my office chair,

My wolf felt sad because I wasn't able to hug my mate.

I pulled out my hair in irritation.
I took a deep breath...I was irritated, she never left my mind ever since I saw her.

I squeezed my face with my palms.I heard the door open behind me.

She's here again...

“Ano na namang kailangan mo Aya?” I said ... I knew that Aya came in. She immediately approached me and hugged me from behind.
I faced her, then she wrapped her arms around my neck.

She kissed my neck and then her lips and mine met...then I responded. I kissed her back and began to take off her clothes.

*-* *-* *-*

I put on my clothes again and fixed my messy hair.Aya is behind me and putting on her clothes too.
She approached me and spoke flirty.
“Roshaun,I just want to as-”

“Get out of my office now!”. I didn't let her finish speaking and let her out immediately.
She looked at me angrily and sped away.

She slammed the door shut And finally left.

I deeply sighed. There is nothing between Aya and me other than making my bed warm.
She keeps on forcing herself on me, and I didn't like her at all.

I'm the Alpha of the pack, and She wants to be the Luna ...
But she is not my mate, and my wolf only wants my mate and no one else.

She's pretty...But I don't feel any romantic attraction to her.

She hasn't found her mate yet. And she told me that she would rather reject her mate if they're going to meet just to be with me and be the Luna of the Dark blood pack.

My wolf doesn't like her, he's been waiting for our mate for centuries.

I am 133 years old now. For centuries that I have lived in this world, I have slightly lost hope of seeing my mate ... but my wolf didn't,He did not lost hope of seeing our mate.

And now that we've finally seen her... I'm pretty sure my wolf will be even more annoyed with Aya... Because he has no one else that he wants to be with except our mate.

While I was on the veranda of my room I watched the pack warriors while they're having a training.

I have a lot of responsibilities as Alpha of the Dark Blood pack. The Dark Blood pack is the most admired and respected pack of wolves. My pack's territory is wide ... And the pack warrior of Dark blood are skilled and good at fighting.

No one dares to mess with my pack ... Because they know how strong the Dark Blood is.

Pack warriors are the ones that protects the members of the pack and its territory. And I as an Alpha, I lead the pack but it was supposed to be with a Luna.
Alpha is able to command its pack members through the pack link. Packlink is a wolf pack’s natural ability, they are able to communicate with other pack members using their mind...but only if the Alpha will let them to.

This is different from mate's mindlink... a mate can read each other's mind as soon as the mating bond is done.

*-*   *-*   *-*

I woke up at four in the morning.
My wolf is forcing me to head into the forest. When I finished my bath, I got dressed to indulge my wolf's wishes.

Then quickly run among the gigantic trees. My eyes turned yellow but I didn’t shift as a wolf.

I feel different while running. My heart is beating so fast.
I feel like my wolf is eager for something, he seems so excited than ever.

I run faster...A few minutes later, I smelled a familiar scent ...My wolf growled.