CHAPTER 19

Wohoooo! Mahaba-haba na rin ang naisulat ko...Maraming salamat sa suporta!! <33

---

---

---

I sat on top of the bed, with thousands of thoughts running in my mind.

Those midnight when a stranger entered my room,He had told me something, and that bothers me a lot.
When Roshaun had finally gotten inside the room that time.I know that Roshaun heard nothing about what the man have said.I was the only one who was able to hear him. That time Roshaun was still outside forcing the door to open,he could not hear the man's voice.And even though a wolf's hearing instinct is strong,that time I had felt something that caused me to be the only one to hear the words he uttered.

He probably used a spell.

I don't know what to do. My wolf wants to be with him, but...I also don't want to lost my freedom.
They will hate me when they find out what I am... They might reject me...hurt me...or worse, they might kill me.

Kailanman ay walang tatanggap sa'yo. Iniwan ka na ng mga magulang mo...at ngayon mag-isa kang mabubuhay ng nagdudurusa... Walang magmamahal sa isang halimaw na katulad mo.” A memory entered my mind. Those painful words from decades ago were still hunting me.

Tears flowed down my cheeks ... It shone, but before it fell down the pillow I caught it in my palms ...I stared at the two drops of my tears as it slowly turned into pearls.

Why am I different from them?... why am I like this? Why?

Since the day that I was no longer with my parents, I haven't experienced the feeling of love from other people anymore, my parents are the only people who gave me love.
And now that I have found my mate...
He made me feel that I was important.
He gave me the feeling of happiness that I had not experienced in a long time.
Of course I do enjoy running into the woods, swam into the waters, scout the forest floor at night and so on... But it's a different feeling when a happiness comes from someone, that there's someone behind my smiles.

But now,I'm scared...

I shouldn't be afraid to die. I said in my mind.

What I'm more afraid is that I might hurt this pack, I knew that this pack is special to me, I do care for this pack like how I cared for my mate.

I would rather just live alone just to keep them safe, than be with them and take them to downfall.

My wolf whined in pain. I'm so sorry, but I have to keep them safe.

——__——

I stared at the ceiling while laying on top the bed.
I then caught my mate's scent, until I heard a knock on the door....I didn't bother to get up and stayed still.
“Come.” I said in low voice.

He opened the door and entered.
“Mate." He saunters towards me, but I didn't move.

I'm exhausted mentally...not capable enough to get up and talked to him.

“Aneia,anong problema?.” He asked as he sat beside me.

“Pagod lang ako Shaun.” It's not a lie though. I'm really exhausted. I also think that It would be better if I'm not going to tell him everything. I'm not yet ready for the outcome.

He sighed deeply. I don't know what he's thinking, he looks worried and furious at the same time.

Is he mad at me?

I decided to not ask him and ignored it instead.

“Sige,magpahinga ka muna. Just call me if you need anything, I can hear you.” He stated. I just gave him a nod and a wry smile.

He then give me a warm kiss on my forehead, my wolf howled as the sparks occurred.

He then immediately rushed towards the door and got out of the room.

As he closed door I then let out a deep sigh.

Two weeks...and I'm going to leave this pack.

That's my decision. I'll stay here for a couple of weeks, and after that... I'll go home and came back to my old life. Alone.

I will just enjoy the rest of my stay here.After that, I will never show up again.I knew I would hurt my wolf, as well as my other three beings... and I was also hurt by this decision of mine.However, I thought that it will be more painful when I brought the whole pack into uncertainty and danger.
So,In order for me to keep them safe, I'll choose to leave.

I already have my idea, since I know that It will be difficult for me to get out of here. I must used a spell, for me to succeed with my plans.
And after that, Im willing to sacrifice and take the risk, I'll prepare myself to use blackmagic. It will be dangerous, but I need to used that to make them forget me, that they won't remember everything related to me.

I didn't bother to wipe my tears,letting every drop lit up and turned into white tiny pearls...

Thinking about where am I going to do the chanting of spells, Next week will be the right time to start forming the black magic, so for the next two weeks I will be able to complete the magic and can easily used it.
However, I will need the green energy of nature... Forest.
The forest will provide energy and would help me to regain my strength quickly.Witch's strengths is the green nature.
The green nature includes the land living elements, the trees, the plants and the air.
The blue nature includes the sea creatures, the fresh water creatures, and every bodies of water.

If my mermaid is more aggressive,my system will also seek for the presence of blue nature. And so does when my witch is more aggressive.
Meanwhile,when it comes to my vampire being more aggressive against the three beings in me,then I will seek for the red nature...the blood,and the energy from full moon.
The wolf for yellow nature includes the forest,flesh and bloods.

And when my four beings were combined. I will seek for the presence of four nature.
The green,blue,red and yellow.

⁰_⁰   +   ⁰_⁰   +   ⁰_⁰

I slowly closed my eyes, thinking about the outcome of everything.
They say that the Goddess of the moon will never commit mistakes.
But why does my life like this?

If my parents are still with me, I will definitely not suffer from the mischievous games of life.

I do love being with my mate,I was wrong when I said that I don't wanted a mate...because everything about me is into him.
I'm willing to sacrifice myself just to keep him and this pack safe.

The man that had gotten inside my room last night threatened me about the prophecy, like what the witch have told me.

The man let me choose between leaving my mate or else he'll put them in danger.

———————————

Tama na ni uy kay gikapoy kog sulat hihihi... Kapoy sad mag tinagalog. Basta Salamat sa pagbasa.
Don't forget to vote, wuv u <33