CHAPTER 21

Hello po,Salamat ulit sa pagbasa! Wuv u guys <33

---

---

---

After he kissed me he turned around and walked towards the door.
But before he left, he glanced back at me and winked. Dang!

I was stunned and dumbfounded, until I just heard his footsteps leaving the mansion.
I could feel my face turning red... Mischievous mate.

I got up picking up the dishes and carried them to the kitchen sink.
After I put down the dishes I felt my heart heat up,My eyes flickering from olive green to blue.
What's happening?Why does my blue nature seem to be aggressive?

I leaned against the sink as I felt my vision became blurry...I almost fell to the floor, but fortunately I was able to hold on tightly to the sink.

water...water...I need some water.

I groped with the sink until I had touched the faucet.
Then I quickly turned on the water tap and the cold water flowed into my hand...The blue air slowly entered my body,and I knew that I'm the only one who can see it at the moment.
The water gave me energy but my vision was still quite blurred and I still doesn't have enough strength to stand without griping into the faucet. Still wasn't enough, so I further soaked my hand in cold water and took energy from it.
Closing my eyes.I earnestly plead for the power of blue nature to help me get stronger.

"Aveia" I uttered as I felt my vision became clear. Then I slowly let go of my grip on the sink, up until I was able to stand up without holding on.

---------------------------

I stood in the middle of the large veranda at the far end from the rooms.On the third floor, Near my room and Roshaun's ..From here I could see the lush scenery, the wide and foggy forest.

The air is cool and fresh, it feels good.I close my eyes in frequent every time the wind from the northeast hits my face.
I miss this, it's like those days when I'm all alone...always wandering in the woods.

I can call the forest as home,not only as mine but also home to the creatures who lives in it. And also not just because my house stands right inside the forest.

A house is different from a home.
That's what I always say.Although both are special for me ...The house is the structure, but the home is where you can feel the things that make it up.

But, the house I grew up in was not just a house.
In that house, I felt the love of my parents.That house was filled with our happy and sweet memories of being together as a family.

And the forest, there I felt the love of nature...I am like the guardian of the forest, and I don't want to see it being destroyed at the hands of dissatisfied humans. I won't let them.NEVER.

***************************************

I stared into the distant scenery.Even from afar I could clearly see the lush trees, the dancing leaves and the tiny branches of the trees swaying in unison.

I haven't tasted blood for days,and I couldn't help but be thirsty for it.And it's not good for my vampire, I need bloods...

I peeked down the veranda.I saw one of the guard outside, probably five of whom were on the other side of the mansion.
Roshaun is really serious about keeping the guards watching over me...I took a deep breath.
I can do it.

My vampire's aggression is getting stronger. I'm pretty sure that I can't handle to hypnotize them. I'm not yet able to fully control the wolves especially since they were pack warriors.And, my energy will surely be wasted when I'm going to use hypnotism.