CHAPTER 22

Hi! Tinamaan na namn ako ng katamaran ko kaya't pasensya na.
Here's for Chap22! Thankyou <33

--

--

--

My eyes widened as I stared over the giant heart -shaped rock.

I could hardly believe to see this giant rock again and be able to come back to this place. It's been decades since I last got here...I can't help but smile.

Tears welled up in my eyes, looking at the surrounding, this place was filled with memories that I will never forget.

The birds on my shoulder flew up, perching on the branches of the trees.I bent down and laid the rabbit on the ground, it kissed my hand and slowly ran towards the lawn.

I stood up and walked closer to the boulder. The stone seems to be a gigantic stage in terms of breadth and its height from the bottom to the very top.

To reach the top I had to go through the back side, there were smaller stones attached to it which serves as a staircase up to the top surface.
The giant rock is surrounded with colorful flowers.
I stepped up while looking around in amazement...as if nothing had changed, the surroundings were filled with butterflies and dragonflies.
The ground is covered with thick soft grass.

I could hear the sound of water in the distance.Which excites the instinct of the mermaid lingering in me.

It was only a few steps before I stepped on the top surface when the familiar chirp rang out. I looked up and my gaze followed the giant creature above...
I could feel my chest pounding in speed,eyes widened in mixed emotions... Hoping that this is not an illusion.
Siklab...

I quickened my pace and immediately stood in the middle of the rock.

"Siklab" I shouted.Happiness is in my eyes,It took off and landed on the rock.
I tearfully stared at the magical creature in front of me.Carefully observing its entirety, nothing has changed much, still the magical and powerful creature...

It was bigger than me and had wide wings.Its yellow eyes are strong,with traces of strength and ferocity.
It's not just a normal giant bird, it's a powerful and giant eagle ...Yes! that's right.... it's a giant EAGLE.
Its girth is three times much larger than a wolf.

I immediately run towards it.
"Siklab...buhay ka!" It stayed still as it let out a soft sound as if it was crying.
I could no longer hold back and hugged the giant eagle, my arm wrapped around its wings and body.With its sheer size and shiny feathers I was unable to tighten my grip.

I just felt it lean its beak on my head.
I really can't believe that it's alive.For a long time, I thought it was dead and that I would never see it again.If I only knew that Siklab had lived and did survived, I would not have missed it and would have been deprived of the hope of being with one of the most important creature of my life...

He's my bestfriend.

It spread its wings and enveloped me in its warm embrace as its soft feathers clung to me.

"Namiss kita Siklab."

********************************************

I stared at the water flowing into the waterfall, my mermaid is eager for the water...and not only that, there seems to be something that I can't explain as I looked at the water from afar.

I was stunned upon hearing the loud screeching of an eagle...I caught a glimpse of Siklab coming down next to the rock I was sitting on.The warm breeze hit my face because of the presence brought by Siklab.The wind blew my hair when the giant bird landed...

"Maaari bang magbagong anyo ka muna siklab." I told him...yes,we could talk with our minds because the Goddess blessed him to accept telepathy.

He obeyed me and immediately flew behind the large chunks of rocks.
And right after a few moments, something shone from behind the rocks.

"Anong susuotin ko?" He shouted from behind the rocks,hiding with his nakedness. I just rolled my eyes, letting out a deep sigh.

I opened my palms as I closed my eyes.
"Mer zeca esven" I mumbled.

I waited until I saw the burly, handsome man approaching me.Its eyes are yellow with a black line in the middle.He smiled at me and came closer.I still didn't fully expect to see him standing in front of me in that form again, I haven't seen him for a long time ...And now, here he is ... he is back!

"Siklab." I whispered.

I looked at him from head to toe, he was wearing jeans and a black shirt because of my spell. The clothes suits him well.

"Masaya akong nandito ka na ulit Tazhaneia. Ilang dekada akong naghintay sa pagbalik mo."

I stared at my best friend, a mischievous friend to be exact.
The wind blows his brown hair, the same colour with his feathers when he's in eagle form...

"Ganun din ako Siklab,masaya akong makita kang muli. Inakala kong wala ka na, akala ko hindi na tayo magkikita pa." I murmured, looking at the ground.

He's not just an ordinary eagle of this great forest, he's been my close friends ever since.

"Nangako ako sa'yo dati. Ako ang magiging pananggalang mo. At ngayong nagkita na tayong muli,ipagpapatuloy ko ang ipanangako ko."
He said, he clenched his right fist as he placed it on his left chest. Bowing down in front of me with a wide smirky smile on his lips.

I giggled at what he did.

"Wala ka pa ring pinagbago Siklab." .He shrugged his shoulders as he pursed his lips.

"Ikaw din." He murmured. I fell silent and looked away.
No, I have changed a lot. I said to myself.

"Halika...suyurin natin ang paligid." He added, I gave him a nod and followed him.

We went inside a gate-like entrance made of vines and protruding thick roots, as we stepped inside my eyes landed in a place filled with colorful and rare flowers.
I've been here before...

The area was wide covered, full of different kinds of insects and small animals around and they're obviously not afraid with our presence.Probably, because I am their guardian,and knowing that I'm with the Forest guardian as well, Siklab.
Furthermore,I carry the power of the four natures ... enough to tame these creatures.

I immediately ran and approached the bunch of flowers.

I picked up a daisy and held it close to my nose.

I glanced at Siklab with a smile and saw him approaching the cluster of flowers as well.

I looked back at the flower and was amazed when my eyes caught the white dandelion next to a daisy.

I covered my mouth with my hands in astonishment.I didn't move, I was wondering if what I saw was real or I was just mimicking .But a few seconds have passed but what I see still hasn't changed.

Now,I will keep my promise to Mom and Dad. This is it.
Finally, I found what I had been looking for...the WHITE DANDELION.

********************************
Hello po, inatake ako Ng katamaran😭 pero Ito na ang bagong kabanata... Lutang ako habang nagsusulat kaya di ko sure pinagsasabi ko sa chapter na to Hihi... Don't forget to vote!! Salamaaaaat!❤️

Edit ko nalang next time ang mga typo ha,tamad Kasi ako now (palagi)

A/N:Kilalanin ang ating bagong tauhan sa kwento at subaybayan ang magiging papel niya sa kwentong Ito.