Chapter 34

Hero's POV:

Beeeeeep. Beeeeep. Beeeeeep.

I silence the alarm on my phone and roll over on my side towards Jo. Morning's come way too early for my liking, and now I have to go to 'work'.

"What time is it?" She grumbles against the pillow.

"Seven." I mumble as I wrap my arm tighter around her waist.

I don't even remember falling asleep last night. The last thing I recall was stroking her silky blonde hair under my arm until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

I told her Vivian knew about the baby. About Georgia. At first, she was shocked. Couldn't believe anyone else could have been in possession of that bit of personal information. It's not like I had to talk her off of the ledge, but I had to do some serious damage control. I mean, fuck, Jo and I had the most serious conversation of my adult life last night concerning our unborn child and I felt like it was only right to lie all my cards on the table.

Despite how many times Jo asked me, I don't know how Vivian knows. I don't even care to know. I never wanted to ask. Call me an idiot, but I'm confident in my relationship and in myself that someone like her isn't going to ruin anything. And after an hour long discussion, Jo said she feels the same.

"What time do you have to leave?" Jo asks as she shifts her body closer towards me. We may have gone two rounds last night, but I'll be damned if my dick doesn't want more action. I've been depraved for far too long.

"Nine."

"Why are you up so early then?" She asks in a husky tone. One that I've come to realize insinuates the dirty thoughts running though her head. The same dirty thoughts that flooded mine the second I found her outside my hotel door.

God damn. Seven o'clock in the morning and I'm dying to be inside her. She asked me last night if I'd ever be bored of her. Or, exploring her body, rather. The question was ludicrous. She knows it and so does my southern region.

Instead of supplying her with an answer, I kiss her shoulder blade and work my way up her neck. She's completely naked. We both are after last night. Which makes my early morning mission even easier.

"I don't want you to be late," she sighs breathily after I take her earlobe in between my teeth and bite it gently. My hand around her small body has already found its way to her breast, and I can't help but notice how hard her nipple is even from the slightest touch.

"We have two hours," I whisper in her ear as I roll my hips against her ass. I'm solid as a fucking rock. Ready to go. All she's doing is supplying the little bit of tease I need to spring into action.

Before Jo, morning sex was never even on my radar. Sure, I'd had girls that stayed over from the night before and we'd indulge in some light foreplay. But now? I'd be lying if morning wasn't my favorite time to be inside her.

You see, in the morning, you're vulnerable. For guys, we've just come out of an eight hour coma (if we're lucky) and already have the tools for the job; AKA involuntary morning wood. For girls, you're concerned your hair is a mess and your face is all sleepy. Maybe you've got some drool coming off your lip. But to me? That's the most sexy. There's no makeup. No facade. It's just two people horny for each other and that's what turns me on.

"Mmm.." I groan as I paw at her naked breast, my lips still attached to her neck. "Why are you so fucking sexy in the morning?"

She lets out a sharp breath just as I bite lightly on her skin. "You're one to talk."

Fuck, I love this woman. Here we are. In a hotel. In fucking New York City. Two years ago, I would have never envisioned us like this. I honestly never pictured myself tied down. But now, I know I'll never want another woman the way I want her. And that's not just my erection talking.