Chapter 4

Jo's POV:
After our introductions are made to begin the interview, Allison a young woman probably no older than me starts in with asking questions.

To my surprise, it's not just Hero and I in the spotlight today. Dylan Sprouse is also there which Is nice. I love catching up with my fellow cast mates.

"Congratulations on the second movie guys!! I have to say I watched it twice already. Probably will two more times as well," Allison smiles.

"So tell me! Dylan what was it like joining the cast for the film?" She asks. My eyes fixate on Dylan as he begins to answer but are diverted to Hero's corner of the screen when he shifts slightly on the couch. His green eyes are piercing into me through the screen. His hair is as long as it's ever been and there's a piece hanging down in front of his forehead. Even though we didn't plan it, he is wearing a black long sleeve shirt as well, his chains draped over the collar in front of his chest. He looks sexy. It almost makes me wish we had done whatever it was he wanted to before this whole interview started.

His eyes never move away from me. As Dylan continues talking, I watch as he licks his lips and bites down on his lower lip which he knows drives me insane.

Without drawing too much attention to myself, I reach for my phone next to my laptop on the small desk. With it out of view from the camera, I begin to type a message to Hero just in the room next door.

*Stop eye fucking me. You're making it obvious*

Within seconds, I watch him look to his left on the couch next to him and a smile creeps onto his face. Once he's read the words, his eyes make their way back to the screen and he bites down on his bottom lip again, trying to hide a smile.

Not too long after, my phone lights up, still on the desk.

*But I want to fuck you*

I can feel my face getting red at the sight of his words. What have I started.

In order to shift my mind elsewhere, I reach for my coffee cup and bring it to my lips, holding it with both hands. The warm liquid hits my taste buds and I try to focus on Dylan and Allison on the other side of the screen. My phone vibrates again and I wait for a second before glancing at it, knowing exactly who the message is from.

*I want to fuck you on that desk babe*

Another text quickly follows.

*I will fuck you on that desk. As soon as we are finished*

I nearly spit out my drink I've just taken. Everyone's eyes dart to my picture on the screen and I set my coffee cup to the side, apologizing for interrupting. Hero is smirking, loving every second of this.

"And Josephine, what is your favorite thing about working with Dylan and Hero?" Allison asks smiling.

"Ummm.. well Dylan is an amazing actor. He is very passionate about his work and is always keeping everyone laughing on set. As for Hero, I enjoy how comfortable we have become around each other on set and how dedicated to his role he is," I answer making sure not to look at Hero.

*Why don't you tell her what your other favorite things about me are*

Jesus Christ. He's like an animal.

*You are insane* I type back, glancing back to the screen.

*Why don't you tell her about what we did last night. On the kitchen table.*

Another text follows almost immediately.

*or better yet, why don't I come in there and we can show them*