"If you did the job right today, I promise for a combat." Jungkook said looking to his friend.

"And if I didn't?"

"Then you won't be alive for a combat." Jungkook replied with a wink.

"You fucking asshole. You ungrateful brat. I promise after today you are going to see the real Alpha. Fucking bastard." The way Jackson got triggered brought nothing but joy to Jungkook.

"Yeah yeah real alpha. Eyes on the road please." Jungkook teased him more.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook..."

"On the serious note be very careful with your work. Don't get lost in your power okay." All of the sudden the environment was serious.

"Believe in me Kook. You know me, i will never do anything that you don't like." Jackson replied.

"Thank you Jack for everything." Jungkook smiled at his friend.

"Shut up brat." Jackson slapped his arm.

The rest of the drive was silent. After what feel like 1 hour the car stopped.

"Take the lead. I'll met you at the hut now." Jackson stepped out of the car so did Jungkook but to take the staring wheel.

"Be carefully with him." Jungkook said patting his shoulder.

"I will." He replied.

Jungkook drove away, and Jackson went down inside the bushes to hide and meet the others.

"Hi guys." Jackson said as soon as he saw her.

"Hi. What took you so long?" Came a famine voice.

"One certain True Blood. That lazy ass was not ready." Jackson act cool infront of his friend an their mate.

"I can still hear you Jackass."

"Oh get the hell out of my head."

"Use your mouth one more time and I'll make sure Lisa slaps you right there."

"You won't fucking dare."

Don't tempt me. You know i will.

"Okay sorry."

Just how can he forget how asshole if a wolf Jungkook has.

"Okay guys the plan is clear right?" He asked the group of girls.

"I still think it's wrong." Rosé said looking to other's faces to know they think the same.

"It's for a better reason baby. This is needed to be done." Lisa replied to her.

"But still...."

"Everything will be okay Rosé. I know everything will be oaky." Jennie interrupted Rosé.

"I hope so." She replied.

"Just be quick and quiet okay? Your scents are hidden right?" Jackson asked.

"Can you smell us?" Jisso said.

"No."

"Then what does it mean?" She shrugged making other three girls laugh and Jackson embarrassed.

"Okay then. They'll be here any minute now." They all got into the position. Soon one car came stopped a few meters away from them and three wolves came out.

It was a dark night, with utterly silent forest. The command of true blood was form when he said that he don't want even a baby wolf out and walking. He needs the forest silent and save for today.