twenty-eight

A/N: when you see '•' start playing Moon by Sleeping at Last! That's the song she'll be playing.

I was very nervous. My finger is completely healed so for the past couple of days, I've been playing the piano.

It was hard at first but after hours of practicing, I finally got it down again.

I had invited Owen over so I could play it for him. I know he's been waiting for me to play it for him for months.

And I think this is perfect timing. As I sit on the bench, Owen walked in with little Cruzy.

His nose his completely healed so it makes me feel better he's not in pain anymore.

He sees me on the bench and gives me a look. "What's going on?" He asked looking at me.

He sat on the bed, putting Cruzy next to him. "I've been playing my song nonstop. And I think it's ready for you to hear."

A smile formed onto his lips. "Well, let's hear it." He encourages.

I move infront of my keyboard, taking a deep breath. It's now or never.

I start playing the song for him, making sure I get every note.

I didn't want to lose focus and look at him. So I made sure to look at my keyboard the whole time. I love this song so much.

If you could hear what falling in love sounds like, this is it. It sounds beautiful.

The song is four minutes long, so I made sure to play every bit of it.

When I get done, I sit there for a moment. I look over at him to see him smiling towards me.

"You wrote that?" He asked. That made me nervous. "Yeah. Did you not like it?" I ask worriedly.

He rushed over to me, a big smile on his face. "Baby, I loved it. It was really beautiful." He admitted.

"What'd you name it?" He asked curious. It was cheesy, and I didn't want him making fun of me.

But I told him anyway. "Moon." He looks at me strangely.

I sigh before speaking. "Do you remember the night on the cruise where we sat and looked at the stars?" I ask.

I could see the memory form on his face. "Yeah, you looked really beautiful that night." I blush at his words.

"That was the night when I learned I could trust you. Trust you with my past and I knew you would've never judged me."

He looked at me softly. He placed his hand on my face as he stared into my eyes.

"I would never judge you. Or leave you. You're kinda stuck with me." He teased. I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

He leaned in and softly kissed my lips. This kiss felt different than the others.

But I still enjoyed it either way. We both pulled away for air, and as we did, we moved onto my bed.

I straddled his lap as I leaned back in. He had his hands on my waist as we deepened the kiss.

He pulled away and started kissing up and down my neck.

I tried hold back my moan, but it escaped my mouth. He flipped me over to where I was on my back.

He pulled away from my neck, looking softly into my eyes.

"Are you sure about this, Tate?" He asked me sweetly. I nodded my head.

This feels like a perfect moment. "I promise." I bring his face back to mine and we start passionately kissing again.

The rest of the night was indescribable. When I woke up the next morning, I still feel the high from last night.