six

Since we all slept in pretty late, we decided to have a chill day by the pool. We've been laying out for most of the afternoon.

Owen and Maya had just left to get us pizza from the twenty-four seven pizza place.

It was a comfortable silence between Charlie and myself. This is the first time Charlie and I have been alone so far.

As I laid out, I noticed he was smiling to himself. "I saw you had on Owen's favorite hoodie last night." Charlie spoke up.

I open my eyes to look at him. "What do you mean, favorite?" I ask confused. Since he forgot his sunglasses, he was squinting towards me.

"For as long as I've known him, that's Owen's favorite hoodie. I can't tell you how many times he wore that on set." He explained.

I sigh as I lay back down. That makes me feel bad if that's really his favorite.

I'll have to give it back to him. "I can't believe we only have a couple days left." Charlie thought out loud.

We only have two days left? The first day, when we got here, was when we met the boys and watched the drag show with them.

And the next day we did the ropes course and I did karaoke with Owen after telling him why I don't drink.

We had the pool day and yesterday we did the basketball game. It's gone by so fast.

"Oh shit." I say out loud. I look over to see Owen and Maya walking back with a couple boxes of pizza.

I sat up as Owen sat on the same chair as me. "We got one cheese and one pepperoni." Maya told us.

We started eating our pizza. "We only have a couple days left. What should we do tomorrow?" I ask.

Everyone thought about it for a second. "We can do the water park. We haven't been there yet." Charlie suggested.

We all agree so the next day, we all went to the water park. Charlie had on black bathers and Owen's were baby blue with flamingos on it.

I smiled when I walked to Owen. "I like your bathers." I admit to Owen. He looked down at his shorts and smiled.

"Thanks, Tate." He smiled. Charlie was looking at us weird. "Do you mean swimming trunks?" I cringe at the name.

For the past couple of days, I've been teaching Owen slang, so he already knows most of my favorite slang.

"That's so American to me." Maya cringed. "Yeah, bathers sounds a lot better." I agree with my best friend.

We laid our towels down and went to get on a water slide. We argued the whole way to the water slide.

"Bathers sounds like you're in a locker room with someone and you're bathing with them." Charlie joked.

I cringe at the thought of it. "Ew. That makes me think of old fat men." I speak up. Everyone started laughing and grimacing.

There were a lot of people here at the water park area. Mainly kids and families.

"Y'all wanna race down the slide?" Charlie asked hopeful. "Why is everything a competition?" I ask with a hint of laughter.

"It makes things more fun." He did have a point. "We doing teams or are we competing against each other?" Owen asked.

I thought about it for a second. "Let's all go against each other." I suggest. Everyone agreed so we started planning everything out.

We were going to get points on tricks and the fastest time. I was excited for this.