Chapter 22

After Laura had cleaned my cock with her tongue and swallowed every last drop of my load, she stood up, removed all of her clothes and told me to lie down. At her command I lay on top of the bed, within seconds she stood on to the bed and lowered herself down over my face, her soaking wet pussy within millimetres of my mouth. "Eat my pussy, Jared, taste me" Laura said, and with those words resonating in my mind I started to rub my tongue on her slit, tasting her sweet juices for the first time and she tasted so good.

I ran my tongue up and down, swirling on her clit each time I was near it. Laura moaned lightly as I built up motion with my tongue, pushing my mouth into her pussy. using my lips to tease her pussy lips. I put my hands on to her ass and pulled her closer in to my face, using my tongue to lick around her pussy. I pulled her ass cheeks apart a little and Laura let out a loud moan, with that I pushed my tongue into her pussy, slowly moving around in her then coming out and licking around her wet hole. 

I could feel myself getting hard again and Laura had noticed as she turned her head to fix her hair, "is the taste of my pussy turning you on Jared?" she asked. I couldn't reply but to tell her I moved my mouth to her clit and started to suck gently, she loved it, her hips moving in a light thrust and a loud moan coming from her. "Jared, don't stop, that is, uh, so, oh fuck, amazing" Laura said with a breathlessness of pleasure. I built up the pressure I put on her clit with my mouth, sucking a little harder as Laura's moans got louder.

Laura leaned back a little as I took her clit in my mouth, her juices running from her pussy and onto my chin and neck. I was rock solid again and eating out my best friend, I was in heaven. Laura's hips began to thrust a little harder so I grabbed at her ass as I sucked her clit and swirled my tongue around it, tasting her flowing juices as I adjusted my self. "Keep going Jared, make me cum" Laura screamed as she moaned louder and louder.  

I squeezed at her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, slapping them every so often and when I did, damn, Laura made the most erotic moan ever. I moved my hands to her hips and up her sides until her boobs were resting in my cupped hands. I moved to her nipples and began to pull them gently as I sucked at her clit with a faster pace. "Mmmm Jared, fuck, you are so good" she blurted out. I took that as a queue to pull and pinch her nipples a little harder and with that her hips began to buck a little, she was getting close.

"Oh fuck, that's it Jared", Laura's baited breath managing a few words. I kept my pace and teased her nipples, inflicting a pleasurable pain. Laura leant forward a little, put one arm straight and her hand down to hold her up and the other hand she put behind my head and pulled me hard into her pussy. I kept sucking and swirling at her clit, my hands moved back to her ass and grabbing at her cheeks. Laura bucked again, this time a little harder and with a loud moan. "Make me cum Jared".

I sucked hard at her clit, her hand pulling me in close, I squeezed her ass cheeks and felt her juices flow faster down my chin. Another buck of Laura's hips was followed by constant moans, "I'm gonna cum, fuck, I'm gonna cum". Laura's words making me more determined to make her cum hard. I sucked her clit and spanked her ass hard, my hands rubbing her ass after each spank. "I am so close Jared" Laura exclaimed as she bucked harder on my face. 

I swirled my tongue over her clit and sucked at it again, Laura's hips thrusted over me harder and faster. Suddenly Laura started to shake, her hips bucked hard, her moans loud. She lifted her self off my face as she was shaking and suddenly she squirted her pussy juice onto me as she climaxed with an intense orgasm. "Oh fuck" Laura managed to say as she bucked with her orgasm, "Jared, fuck, Jared, you made me cum so hard, I have never cum like that before".

Laura moved her body off of mine and stood at the edge of the bed as I wiped her pussy juices from my face. She looked so good naked and I had just made her cum so hard, I really wanted to fuck her and I hoped she wanted to fuck me to. "Laura, that was so hot, I want to fuck you so badly" I confessed to her.

"Mmm Jared, I want you to put that hard cock deep inside my pussy, if you are lucky I will also let you put in my ass" Laura said as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs inviting me to join her.