Chapter 9

I could barely believe what was happening at this moment in time, my rock hard penis was being smothered by the most beautiful set of breasts I had ever seen and touched. Lizzie held her breasts together with a tightness that felt so good with every movement she made. I started to thrust against her movements, a giggle coming from Lizzie, oh Jared you like being between my boobs don't you baby, slide your dick between them you naughty boy. Without hesitation I pumped my manhood harder and deeper into Lizzie's breasts, each thrust getting closer to her mouth. I yearned to feel her mouth on me, I had fantasised about Lizzie's mouth for over a year now, ever since I saw her very seductivly suck on an ice pop. Wow it looked so good, I wanted it to be me in her mouth.

I pushed by dick harder between her breasts, until the tip of my penis brushed her lips. A light moan came from Lizzie, this gave me the courage to give one final thrust with all my might. I pulled back and at force slid my member between the tightness of Lizzie's breasts, continuing until my dick was pushing at her lips. With a quick reaction Lizzie swung her hand from her breasts and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my wanting dick. Look who knows exactly what they want, this big boy wants a blow job, dont you Jared. Lizzie questioning my motive with her sweet mouth, the mouth I wanted my dick to be loved by, the mouth I masterbated about over and over again.

Lizzie, I had fantasised about you for so long, I want to feel your lips on me, I want to the feel your tongue on me. I could not understand why I was being this open but I really liked it, I had a naughty, dirty side of me that had found its way out. Lizzie, I want you to suck my dick so bad, I told her, my eyes never leaving hers as I told her what I wanted. How badly do you want it baby, the question posed to me by Lizze with a giggle following, she had this wasy of making a giggle such a turn on. 

Oh my Lizzie, I want it so bad, I want you to take me in your mouth so badly, please Lizzie. I begged Lizzie to suck me, I felt like it wasn't going to happen, she seemed to be making my fantasy last longer. Lizzie looked at me deeply in the eyes, leaned in to me and gently kissed me on the lips whilst stroking her hand up and down my shaft, teasing me more and more as she kissed around to my ear. Suddenly I had a gentle but arousing feeling of my ear lobe being softly nibbled on followed by a whisper in my ear. Let's make your fantasy come true baby. 

Lizzie slowly kissed down my neck, her lips gently sliding down my chest. Lizzie shuffled her self  over all whislt still kissing down my stomach until she reached my upright dick. Lizzie stopped and started to lightly blow onto my shaft, she was teasing me within an inch of my sanity. With the qucikest of movements I felt a wetness on my shaft moving up towards the head of my penis. Lizzie's tongue was licking over my erection and around the tip until I felt her lips on me. Lizzie held her lips on the tip of my dick, looking over at me with her eyes looking so sexy, she held her gaze, our eyes locked until she winked then slowly lowered her lips down over my dick. Oh my, my fantasy was really coming true.