Chapter 17

I dried myself using a soft blue towel that Lizzie had prepared for me, my body spent from the release I had just given myself. I hoped Lizzie would give me time to recover before wanting to get me to cum again. We made our way to the bedroom, the bed was centred against the back wall, I lights were dimmed but you could still see and move around without walking into the bed. As I was scanning the room I noticed something on the bed, Lizzie had laid out an assortment of toys. As I smiled, Lizzie said, I see you have seen my little collection, I want you to use them on me before we fuck, it is my turn to cum baby.

With those words lingering, Lizzie pulled her tights down and knelt on to the bed, leaned onto her elbows and stuck her tight ass in the air. I moved behind her and was in awe of her smooth her ass and pussy looked under her skirt. I didn't need any invitation, I moved closer and pulled her skirt up onto her back, exposing her butt cheeks fully. I gently squeezed at her ass with both hands, lightly pulling her cheeks apart, with each motion I could hear Lizzie moan softly. I grabbed harder, Lizzie moaning more vocally, damn her ass was so hot, I really wanted to try her ass out one day.

I spanked Lizzie, her moan trembling with a sense of passion, she enjoyed it so I spanked her a little harder. Mmm baby, spank me good, make my cheeks red, Lizzie's words making me start to feel a rush of blood again. I spanked Lizzie as commanded, making each repetition harder than the last, loud moans being made with each strike. Lizzie's ass was looking rather red so I let her cheeks cool down and slid my hand to her pussy, she was dripping with her juice. I slid my finger up and down her slit, teasing at the lips of her beautiful wet vagina, Lizzie pushed her body back against my hand and with that I slowly slid my right middle finger insider her. I could feel how wet and tight she was, I pushed my finger in until my knuckle was against her, I then slid my finger outwards and before I was fully out I pushed back in, building speed slowly with each inward motion.

Lizzie was moaning with pleasure, her ass pushing back against my fist as I fingered her pussy. As I was finger fucking her I rubbed my left hand over her left ass cheek and up her back, slowly moving back towards her ass, I put my thumb over her ass hole and gently pushed, not enough to attempt to penetrate but enough for her to feel. Lizzie moaned very loudly as I did this, oh baby she said, you will get to play in my ass soon. I finger blasted her harder with those words, I was a virgin in vaginal and anal sex but I wanted to try both, it looked so hot in porn and the though of my cock dumping a load in Lizzie's ass was my newest fantasy.

Lizzie grabbed one her toys, a large purple vibrator, Jared baby, put this inside my pussy and turn it all the way up and fuck me hard with it please. As commanded I took the vibrator and slid it against her pussy, moistening the shaft with her juices, with out warning I pushed it into Lizzie's pussy, sliding it in deeply. Lizzie screamed with ecstasy as I turned the base until the vibration was at full power. Building speed as I thrusted the vibrator in and nearly out of her pussy, my cock was getting very hard again, Lizzie had noticed and was biting her lip at the sight of my erection. I love how your cock looks when it is hard for me baby, make me cum then you can put inside me. I fucked her with the vibrator faster and harder, listening as Lizzie's breath was becoming panted and her moans becoming more constant.

Yes baby yes, fuck me with the vibrator, fuck me hard baby. Lizzie's words giving me all I needed to bring my cock to full strength and for me to push the vibrator harder and deeper inside her. Make me cum Jared, Lizzie moaned with an air of breathlessness. I could tell from how she was talking and her moans that she was getting close. I pushed my thumb onto her ass hole again whilst thrusting the vibrator in her, a load moan and a gentle buck of her hips the result. Fuck I am close baby, keep going. With those words from Lizzie, I pushed my thumb harder and continued to fuck her pussy, the vibrator going in deeply with each stroke. 

Lizzie bucked a little harder this time. That's it baby, yes, yes, she screamed. My thumb was nearly in her ass as she bucked harder, her moans near constant, her breath so heavy. Lizzie bucked again this time very sharply. I am cumming baby, keep going. I kept thrusting the vibrator into as her body started to shake and her hips bucked harder and harder. Of fuck baby, I am cumming so hard, pull it out. I slid the vibrator out and watched as Lizzies pussy pulsated gently as her body was shaking in her orgasm. She looked so vulnerable but so sexy in that moment. I couldn't wait to get my cock inside her.