Chapter 12

As Lizzie commanded, I slowly slid her underwear down her thighs, revealing the beautiful sight of her vagina. He mound neatly groomed with a gentle looking heart shape of pubic hair. I pulled her lave thong down her calves and over her ankles until her feet were free. I kissed her ankles gently, slowly moving lips up her silky smooth legs, there was not a leg hair in sight. I worked my way up her thighs until my lips were millimetres away from her vagina. I looked up at Lizzie who was breathing deeply with arousal and without a second thought I pushed my tongue against her sex. A sweet taste made its way onto my taste buds, the taste of Lizzie's sexual nectar was amazing. I had never tasted something so sweet, I swirled my tongue around the lips of her vagina, gently sucking on her clitoris when I moved upwards.

Lizzie moaned loudly, there Jared, there, keep going there, her words frantic but with a heightened sense of pleasure. I kept sucking gently, pulling away momentarily I hear Lizzie gasp with pure ecstasy, at that moment I moved back into her, my tongue licking the sweet nectar of her juices flowing from her vagina. I pushed my tongue hard against her clit, swirling around, and lapping her every moan she made. I sucked her harder, pulling at her sex with my lips, Lizzie bucked slightly, Jared keep going she said as she ruffled my hair with her hands. I could feel her legs tighten around my back, pulling me in closer, I had never done this before but from Lizzie's moans and her actions I must have been doing something right.

As Lizzie pulled me in a pushed harder against her clit, the sweet smell of her sex lingering in my nose with every suck and lick that I made. The taste of her nectar filling me with every swirl of my tongue. Lizzie bucked again, this time a bit harder, oh Jared, that's it baby she shouted as her juices became more and more, I am so wet baby, keep going, I want you to make me cum. Lizzie's words making me super horny and determined to make her cum so good. I sucked harder at her clit, swirling my tongue around after every few moments. I nuzzled my face deeper into her sex, I wanted to make her explode with pleasure, Lizzie bucked again, this time her sex pushing into my face. My tongue moved down her vagina and I could taste her more potently, so sweet, my tongue gently entering the opening to her. 

Oh God baby, I am going to cum soon, keep tasting me Jared. I had a heightened sense of determination come about me with Lizzie's words, I swirled my tongue around her, lapping up her nectar, I could feel my arousal building from the pleasure I was giving Lizzie. I licked up her vagina back to her clit and sucked hard once more, I moved my arms to the outer of her thighs and gently against her hips, pulling her sex into me. My tongue kept swirling around her after every five to six sucks, the moaning becoming louder and more frequent. With a hard buck, Lizzie moaned, leaned up a little and pulled my head into her.

This is it Jared, keep going baby, I am going to cum, Lizzie's panted breath managing to get these words out. I kept going, deep into her mound and sucking hard at her clit. Another buck, oh yes baby Lizzie said as she moaned. I could feel her juices becoming more and more with every movement my lips and tongue made against her. Lizzie's moans were becoming closer and closer to each other, I kept going, I was not going to let her down now. Lizzie bucked again, seconds later another buck, her moans now constantly going after each other. My tongue swirled against her, sucking on her clit, until moments later Lizzie bucked her hips again, this time she bucked so hard she moaned with pure ecstasy. I'm cumming Jared, Lizzie shouted in pleasure as I slowed my sucking, I could feel her body shaking slightly against me.

I came to a stop as Lizzie's breathing began to ease from the pleasure that had overcome her. With a panted breath Lizzie said, Jared that was, that was amazing, I have never cum like that before, you have been such a good boy, you deserve an extra special treat, take your clothes off and sit back on the sofa, I will take care of you.