Chapter 11

My body did not want to move, I was in a state of pleasant shock. What had just happened, I asked my self over and over, replaying the actions Lizzie had taken upon me over and over in my mind. I suppose I was making sense of the joy I had been given by such a beautiful woman.

Hours passed before I had managed to drift of into the best sleep I had ever had, well since I was like 2. I woke to a loud knocking on my door followed by mum opening the door with force. Oh no, she must have found out what happened. Oh God, what do I say.

Jared, mum shouted, get your lazy arse out of bed right now. I jumped out of bed without hesitation, stumbling to stand in my stupor of being awoken so abruptly. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, yes mum, I asked. Why have I just had a call from college, her words relaxed me slightly, she didn't know, phew I thought to myself. Ummm, I don't know mum, why have they called, I asked.

Your grades have taken a major dip, and they are worried you are being distracted and not taking your assignments seriously. They want me to visit them this evening and discuss things with them. I am going to drop you off at Lizzie's before I go, she has agreed to make sure you do your work and don't get distracted.

If only you knew mum, I thought to myself, I will be very distracted tonight. I promised mum I would work harder and apologised for losing grades. I quickly got changed, grabbed a cereal bar and headed to college.

College came and went without anything eventful happening. I made notes in my classes, got distracted a couple of times thinking about Lizzie then hatching a plan to sort my grades. I hurried home, grabbed a bag of chocolates and skipped up the stairs to my room. I loaded up my computer and quickly typed up the 1000 words for my next essay. Easy I thought to myself, not knowing that what I wrote was total garbage.

My phone dinged, a snap chat from Lizzie, she was topless, she looked like she had just got out of the shower with trickles of water running down your breasts. The caption read, I hope you are ready to taste me tonight baby. Within milliseconds I was erect, my senses leaving me, I whipped my hard cock out and sent a snap back, looking forward to it Lizzie.

All of a sudden mum shouted up, we better get going Jared. My erection immediately disappearing, awaiting to appear again shortly. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the car where mum was waiting for me. The journey to Lizzie's was filled with mum.humming very badly along to old person songs on Radio 2.

I gave mum a kiss on the cheek on the cheek and hopped out the car. I'll be back in 2 hours, mum told me, make sure you get some work done and ask Lizzie for help. Oh, I'll be asking her help for sure, I thought to myself, a mental image of her sucking my dick in my mind. Ok mum, I'll see you later, I said as she drove off.

Lizzie was waiting for me at the door, her body looking super hot in a tight black vest top and black yoga pants, her breasts and ass being hugged very tightly. Hey big boy, let's get you something to eat shall we, her words making me feel a gentle arousal in my jeans. I'm very hungry, I say as we head to the living room.

I drop my bag on the side table, a loud clunk from my books as the settle. Lizzie grabs my waist and pulls me into her, our lips locking immediately, our embrace ravishing at my arousal. I put my hands on Lizzie's ass, gently cupping her cheeks as we kiss, soft moans making there way out from Lizzie.

I missed you Jared, I have been waiting all day for you to get here. Everything Lizzie was saying to me was making me harder and harder. Oof, someone is very excited, she said as my erection protruded my jeans and pushed into her thigh. I'd you make me feel amazing Jared, I'll let you cum on me this time.

In that moment, hearing those words, I pulled Lizzie tighter into me, kissed her with passion and moved my hands to the top of her yoga pants and in one swift motion I pulled them down and pushed her onto the sofa. I have never done this before, I told Lizzie, please guide me and I'll make sure you get to feel amazing, I wasted no time with my words and kissed my lips up her thighs until I was millimetres away from her sexy looking black thong.

I could smell the sweetness of her sex through the lace, I wanted to taste her so bad. Without any thought, I nuzzled my mouth into the lace, the wetness of her soaking through. In that moment with a breathlessness, Lizzie's voice saying to me, Oh Jared, take my thong off, put your lips and tongue on me please.