Chapter 15

Oh my God!! That was all I could say to myself after reading Lizzie's message over and over again. Lizzie wants to have full on sex with me, tomorrow, after college. My brain was going onto overdrive and my dick was rock hard once again. I lay back on the bed, quickly pulled my boxers off and jerked myself off thinking about being inside Lizzie, it didn't take long for my phone to ding, shit, I hadn't replied to Lizzie. She sent a snap of her beautiful face, lips in a sad pout with the message, stop jerking off and message me back baby. I quickly message back, how did you know, I asked her. Lizzie's response was simple, I know you very well Jared followed by a wink emoji. I sent a snap of my hard cock and told her I can't wait to be inside her sweet pussy, filling her with my manhood.

Lizzie snapped back with her face again, this time a smile on her face with her tongue slightly showing, the message, get here quick after college, night baby. I messaged back saying night and lay back down, stroking my cock faster, thinking about how good Lizzie's pussy will feel with cock sliding in and out. Then my mind wondered. All I could think about was Lizzie's ass and if I would get to slide in there too. This thought made me jerk harder and I grabbed a towel and within seconds was jizzing over the towel. My balls drained, I cleaned up and turned the light off and fell into a dream filled wonder of sleep.

The next morning I woke to a message from Laura, I need to talk to you today Jared, I need to tell you something. My mind immediately went to the thought that she wanted to have another go at me for that picture. I messaged her back, I am up, I have some time before college, phone me. Within in a couple of minutes my phone was ringing, Laura's name on the screen, I answered and asked what she needed to talk about. With a deep sigh and a bit of umming and erring, Laura came out with it, I got off to your picture last night and it was amazing, don't hate me. I was stunned, Laura is my best friend and she just admitted to having an orgasm over a picture of my dick.

Sorry, what did you say Laura, I asked. Her voice trembled slightly, you heard me Jared, don't make me say it again. I told her I didn't hear and asked her to repeat what she said to which I heard her swear under her breath and sigh again. Jared, I used your picture to get off to last night and I really enjoyed it, Laura's words resonated through my ears. I didn't really know what to think initially, I was getting attention from Lizzie and having hot sexy fun with her, I had never thought of Laura in the same way until that moment. I said to Laura, do you want some more photos, to which I heard I slight gasp of shock down the line. Don't tease me Jared, I know you are fucking Lizzie, why would you send me anything, Laura shouted down the phone.

I quickly switched to snap chat and took a photo of me in my boxers and sent it to Laura, I told her to open it and that I am not teasing her. Damn Jared, your body is so fine, Laura complimented me, are you being serious, she asked. I told her that I am super serious and am happy to help her out when she needs it as I know she isn't getting much action, if a photo of me get hers a decent orgasm then that is good with me. I am seeing Lizzie after college, I'll phone you when I get back home and tell you all about it, will that help, I asked Laura.

Laura was so happy and thanked me, she said she was super embarrassed to start but was at ease now. I got myself washed and dressed, grabbed some breakfast, mum was already out, and headed to college. Thoughts of fucking Lizzie and helping Laura get off playing on my mind all day.