Chapter 8

My whole body stiffened, I felt every one of my senses leave me at that very moment. Lizzie looked me deep in the eyes and kissed me, her lips feeling softer and sweeter with every embrace we made. I could feel my manhood pushing against Lizzie's stomach, she was giggling every time I twitched. She pushed me away from her and I landed on my bed, another giggle from Lizzie, this time I could see her biting her lip, she had a look of pure lust on her face.

I went to get back up but Lizzie pushed me back down, stay there Jared she whispered to me. As I adjusted myself to take a look at Lizzie's amazing body she slowly and in a very sultry way pulled her top off, exposing her beautiful breasts and super erect nipples to me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Lizzie was topless in front of me, the sight of her breasts made me even harder than ever before. 

You like what you see then big boy, Lizzie's words throwing a jolt of excitement through my spine. I was in pure heaven, I had the most beautiful women, topless in my bedroom and I had the most amazing erection I had ever had. What more could make this better.

With a childish skip Lizzie moved closer to me, she leaned down, her breasts inches away from my throbbing erection. I didn't hesitate and I reached my right hand out to cup one of her breasts, the feel of her in my hands and her nipple between my fingers was amazing, I had never felt a breast before but this was better than I had ever imagined. Lizzie gave a gentle moan when I pinched her nipple and with a swoop of her arm she pushed me away. Naughty boy, did I say you could touch, you are going to have to punished for that, these super hot words coming from Lizzie. 

Lizzie's hands moved up my legs towards the tent that was pitched in my boxers, her hands moving closer and closer with each second that passed until she reached the top oy my boxers. She looked me in the eyes, bit her lip and slowly pulled on my boxers, inching them down whilst never taking her eyes off me until my erection was exposed to the elements. In that moment Lizzie moved her eyes from mine and was gazing at my manhood that she had just released. I could see her licking her lips, oh my, this was making me hornier than I had ever been in my life, I was gagging for that release.

Lizzie lowered her body down closer to me until her breasts were touching my erect penis, I felt myself twitch the moment they touched. Oh Lizzie, you are so beautiful, the first words I had spoken for what felt like an eternity. Without a moment of hesitation, Lizzie rubbed her breasts over my erection, her nipples brushing the tip of my penis, teasing me with every movement. Climbing onto the bed, kneeling over my legs, Lizzie put her breasts either side of my ever hardening erection and pushed her breasts together. I had seen this on those videos that I really don't watch on the internet and never dreamt I would ever get a chance to do this.

With smooth movements, like she had done this many times before, Lizzie started to move her breasts down with my erection buried between them until my head was nearly touching her lips, then moving them up again until I was deep between her again. I let out out soft moans with each up and down movement she made, Lizzie this is so amazing, I managed to say between each moan of pleasure she was giving me. 

Oh Jared, baby, this is just the start, things will get a lot naughtier very soon. Lizzie's sweet voice echoing these words arounds my mind. I really had no idea what she had planned for me, but I could not wait to find out.