Chapter 6

I stared at the screen for what felt like an eternity, my heart pounding with a deep thud, contemplating what the picture Lizzie sent would be of. Suddenly it occurred to me, I hadn't heard the door, my room is above the front door and annoyingly I hear it every time it is opened and closed. Lizzie must still be here, she must have sent this from here. All I could think was that she likes to play dangerously and I really liked it.

I unlocked my phone with a quick swipe and tap of my passcode, opened the notification and waited for the image to load. Oh my, I was in teenage boy heaven right now. I had a picture of Lizzie, in the bathroom, she was bent over, her head turned back towards the mirror to see herself take the photo. Her tight blue yoga pants with a white stripe across the back of her legs were slightly pulled down the bottom of her back and over what I could only describe as the most amazing looking butt cheeks, nestled nicely within them a beautiful blue running thong. I couldn't believe it, I was staring at Lizzie's ass, a fine ass that at that moment I wanted to caress.

There was no caption, hell, there was no need for one, I started to feel an urge in myself, an urge that is usually found when watching videos of a certain kind on the internet. I quickly checked the door to make sure it was locked, I was not wanting any interruptions and it would be awkward if anyone walked in on me. I fumbled to undo my belt and the button on my jeans, unzipping and dropping them to the floor faster than the speed of sound. I took my shirt off and tossed it in my washing basket, I wouldn't need it again tonight. I scooched onto my bed, lay back and looked at the screenshot I had taken of Lizzie's ass, I was not letting this picture disappear on me. I moved my hand down my chest, noticing that some hairs were starting to show darker than before, feeling my stomach, reaching the top of my black boxers I found so comfy and supportive.

I looked again at Lizzie's pert ass, how tight it looked being pushed up by her yoga pants, her thong disappearing deeply in between her cheeks. I moved my hand under boxers, feeling the smoothness of my pubic hairs. I took pride in grooming myself, being single for so long and watching a lot of those videos, I kind of copied the men and took care of my downstairs appearance. I moved my hand further down, I let out a gentle moan as I rubbed my hand over my shaft, looking again at Lizzie's photo. I was getting hard already, all this from one photo. I kept thinking about how much I wanted to pull Lizzie's thong down and take her ass in my hands as I started to slide my hand up and down my semi erect penis. I was getting into the flow, the blood flow hardening my penis with each stroke when my phone dinged with another snapchat from Lizzie.

I quickly opened the new snap, hoping for more but to my disappointment there was just a black screen with the words, show me what that did for you. If I was in my right mind I would have stopped there and then and said that was enough and then moved on, but I'm 17, I was getting very horny and Lizzie was so hot. Without any hesitation I took my hand out of my boxers, arranged them so that my hard penis made a tent and took a photo. I added the caption, this is what you have done to me. I however for a moment, I small niggle at the back of my head asking if this was right. WIth a quick brush of that thought and my heart beating faster, I pressed send.

I lay there in a state of suspension, waiting for Lizzie to send me something back, to tell me she liked what she saw, but nothing was coming through. I made sure I was connected to the wifi and I had a mobile signal just in case but still nothing. Had I scared Lizzie away I asked myself, surely not when she sent me a picture of her ass. All of a sudden then was a knock at my door. Crap, crap, crap, is all I could think, just a minute I shouted. I quickly grabbed my trousers and a tshirt that was hanging on the back of my desk chair and thinking quickly I grabbed my college to make it look like I was emptying it when it was really covering myself. I headed to the door, bag hanging in front of me, I unclicked the lock and opened the door slightly to see what mum wanted.