Basic info

this story Y/N's quick will be basic, powerful and easy to understand. Enough to make you stand out but not to be so overpowered!

Quirk / hero info
Your quick will be similar to Shinso's quirk! By touching a person you can read their mind, it only lasts about 5 minutes but you can use this quick on as many people as you like per day, but it limits that you can only use this effect on a same person twice. As you've progressed with your quirk, you can also manipulate the person to pursue a thought they are having but they can resist the urge if they are certain they can't bring themselves to do it. To active this power you need to kiss your opponent anywhere on their body, this power is called submission! Which can be awkward to use but can also throw them off guard.

Your quirk is known as "mind manipulation" and your hero name; you can decide for yourself when you see in the texts (H/N) so you(the readers) have more involvement and control :)

Character info / life info
I will be raising the ages of each character to 17-18 as this might get lemony😈
Yourself is 17 currently!

You will start to live in the dorms with the rest of the class. You have an unbalanced relationship with your parents as it's rocky but they also support you. Enjoy !