Meet The Fire Roses

Summary: Astrid, Keith, and Marinette are the badass group of the school dating three dorky boyfriends known as the cat-themed boy band. If you mess with them or hit on their lovers, be careful what you wish for.

~~~~~

The Fire Roses are the popular badass of the group. Despite that they're looking like brats on the outside, they are kind and helpful on the inside. Astrid Hofferson, Keith Kogane, and Marinette Dupain-Cheng have different personalities traits and dating the cat-themed boy band Kool Catz. Marinette is the cutie of the group. She's a designer working as an intern in Gabriel Agreste's fashion line, he is known to be the father of her boyfriend and a fun member of the Kool Catz, Adrien Agreste. Keith is the emo of the group. He was orphaned when he was a kid but he was adopted to Takashi Shirogane from the Galaxy Garrison, he's also dating another member Lance who is a serious one. Astrid was the Queen Bee of the group. She may be beautiful on the outside but she's dangerous on the inside. Whenever someone tries to hit on her, they only received a black eye from her. She's also dating the lead member Henry who is the son of the Berk City Mayor. When Lila came to the view, she is one of the top targets of the Fire Roses. Why? Because she's a serial liar. She always lies about celebrity connections to earn attention from people with dumb brains. The only people who didn't fall for her lies are the Fire Roses, Kool Catz, and Post Crush a.k.a. Chloe and Sabrina.

~~~~~

Lila: Oh! I know Michael Angelo. He's a good guy to me.

The crowd around her was awed at her fake stories.

Random Student: I hope I could meet him someday.

Lila: Don't worry. I promise that.

Lila was about to talk another lie when someone screamed that someone is coming as the Fire Roses came to view walking to their tables with the Kool Catz. Lila was impressed with them.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Lila: Woah, who's at that table over there?

Kim: Don't look at them, just don't! We call those three "The Fire Roses". They're shiny, fake, and hard.

Alix: They play their little mind games all around the schoolyard.

Kim: They might insult your rich dress or make fun of your game.

Alix: Like they mocked Caline Bustier 'til she burst into flames.

Kim: And Miss Bustier was a teacher.

Alix: Astrid Hofferson is the queen bee. She's always insulted spoiled riches, she always wins Dragon Riding Queen. We're just minions who work for her then they received our pain when it comes to wrong love.

Astrid: My name is Astrid Hofferson, and I am a massive deal. Fear me, love me, stand and stare at me. And these, these are real. I've got money and looks. I am, like, drunk with power. This whole school humps my leg like a chihuahua. I'm the prettiest poison you've ever seen, I never weigh more than one-fifteen. My name is Astrid Hofferson, and I am a massive deal. I don't care who you are, I don't care how you feel.

Alix: That's Marinette Dupain-Cheng, she knows everything about everybody. That's why her brain is so big, it's full of secrets.

Marinette: Yes, Astrid. No, Astrid. Every waking hour I spend making sure Astrid Hofferson can stay in power. If Astrid is the sun, then I'm a disco ball 'cause I'm just as bright and fun if you've had alcohol. I worm your secrets out of you and bring them to my master, and then I watch Astrid make your life a big disaster. (Disaster!)
Astrid is the queen but I'm the head of worker bees as I am seated at her right hand-

Marinette & Kim: Like a Jewish Princess Jesus!

Alix: That is Keith Kogane, the emo person you will ever meet.

Kim: I once saw him went on a fight with a guy named James the other day when he messed with him.

Keith: My name is Keith, my hair is shiny, my teeth are perfect, my pants are tightly, It fittingly covers my perky heinie. My name is Keith, I may not be smart... That's it.

A loud silence came in the cafeteria. Then girls approach Lila.

Astrid: Right. We never really do this but how'd you like to have lunch with us this week.

Lila: Oh, it's okay, I-

Astrid: No, no need for you to thank us.

Lila: But-

Astrid: There's no need to even speak.

Marinette: You're new and you don't know things, you need good friends who can tell you what to think to see you here same time tomorrow?

Keith: On Wednesdays we wear red.

Fire Roses: On Wednesdays we wear red!

Astrid: Here's where you belong. Here's where you belong. Here's where you belong. Here's where you belong.

Marinette: Yes, Astrid. No, Astrid. Every waking hour I spend making sure Astrid Hofferson can stay in power. If Astrid is the sun, then I'm a disco ball 'cause I'm just as bright and fun if you've had alcohol.

Keith: My name is Keith, my hair is shiny, my teeth are perfect, my pants are tightly.

Fire Roses: Wear something nice and grab a tray 'cause we don't do this every day. Say here's where you belong. Say~

Marinette: Say~

Keith: Say~

Fire Roses: Here's where you belong!

Astrid: No, really, say it.

Fire Roses: Say here's where you belong!

Marinette: Come sit with us tomorrow, it'll fetch!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The Fire Roses then went back to their seats while Lila was amazed.

Alix: Uh, oh. Looks like we messed up.

Kim: You could say that.

~~~~~

Things don't go well with Lila sooner. She found that the Fire Roses know she's lying. She tries to threaten them but they always get in their way. The Fire Roses told their boyfriends, the Kool Catz about the situation, and they're very disappointed with the result. They then told the Kitty Section and Post Crush and they are now not happy with it as well. Soon, they contacted their connected celebrities and Lila's mother and they sued Lila for slander and false information. She was then sent back to Italy and ended up in military school as a punishment. Whenever they asked why the Fire Roses threatened her with the people she lied about, they said:

"We didn't mean to hurt her, but we were trying to protect you from her lies."