Playdate

Summary: Nobody knows why Marinette and Adrien went absent for a month until Luka and Kagami discovered the horrible truth.

~~~~~

It's been a month that Marinette and Adrien were absent after Lila won their rivalry war. Lila was pissed off when she noticed that Adrien was not present, and she was now forbidden to enter the Agreste manor. Both Marinette and Adrien's contacts were blocked to their whole friends and ex-friends for unknown reasons. The duo's former class was also banned from the bakery except for their family. Kagami and Luka went dating after they break up with them but they still became friends. However, both of them were confused about where are they now. They think that they moved out but their parents are still in Paris. There are no Akumatizations and Alya's blog was terminated from false information Lila claimed. Kagami and Luka are now at Marinette's bakery in their black clothing Sabine asked to when visiting her. They just opened the door when they see Gina crying while Rolland comforting her while both of them wearing the same black clothing.

Kagami: What's going on?

Luka: Did something happened?

Marc walks in holding a crumbled paper crying.

Kagami: What happened?

Marc handed them the letter and both the dragon and snake read it.

To Maman and Papa,

I know that what I did was horrible, right? But I did it because I can't take it anymore. Ever since Lila came, I became her target and turned down my friends. The only person who trusted me was Adrien. He knows that she's lying, but he said that she's trying to have friends and take a high road, but he was mad when he heard about my so-called true colors and trusted me. I wanted to be gone but Adrien wants to join me. I told him that I can't let him but he argued that he wanted to because he loves me just the way I am. Also, he couldn't take the way of being with his father anymore. So, we end ourselves. Please, inform him even it would leave him heartbroken. One more thing to say, thank you for being with me no matter what.

Signed, Marinette.

Luka was crying after the moment he read the letter, and so does Kagami. Kagami clenched her fist being angry that Lila did this to her friends, Luka was disappointed that his sister joined Lila over her friend, and Marc was upset that Nathaniel joined Lila and they broke up when he discovered the truth of Marinette and Adrien.

Luka: Lila needs to be done.

???: I already take care of it.

The trio looked up to see Jagged Stone.

Jagged Stone: I told Penny to sue Lila and she called me that she's now arrested in school and her mother was informed.

Kagami: I can't believe that Marinette is trying to protect them when they realized it was too late.

Marc: I wanted to say thank you for her to be with us if only she's here.

Luka: So am I.

~~~~~

Lila: Let me go! I didn't do anything!

Lila was dragged away by the police and the school board fired Miss Bustier and Mr. Damocles for not taking care of the students. Miss Rossi has informed the situation and was upset for being the worst mother raising a monster. Alya was sued for slander and Rose was sued by Prince Ali. Alix was mad at her so-called friends because she knew Marinette and Adrien are superheroes through her heirloom. The whole class besides Chloe got grounded for a month without their items. The Dupain family, Gabriel, and Marinette, and Adrien's friends thought that they went to heaven. What they did know is that they become the God of Destruction and the Godness of Creation.