Little Miracles

Summary: Marinette and Adrien were dating the whole summer without the class or Lila's knowledge when the duo discovered that Marinette was pregnant before the school year came.

~~~~~

Marinette and Adrien were dating the whole summer after their identities were revealed. Hawkmoth was now gone which Adrien saddens when he found out that it was his father, but he's happy that he lived in Marinette's home. None of the class knows where he lives, neither Lila does. A week before the school year starts, Marinette starts to get nausea and sometimes threw up in the toilets, then she's getting weird food cravings. Adrien and the Dupain-Chengs went to the doctor and found out that Marinette was pregnant with Adrien. Adrien was excited to become a father and wanted to protect Marinette when something's wrong. Sabine and Tom informed the school about Marinette's pregnancy and agreed to help her. When the duo's first year back came, Adrien helps Marinette, and both reunited with their friends. Lila fake smiled and greeted him only to receive a death glare from the cat, and so the class is started.

~~~~~

A month later, Chloe and Lila wanted to tease Marinette for being "fat" but Adrien takes that back, Alya was suggesting Marinette exercise but Marinette said she did which make Alya suspicious including Marinette's nausea. A week later, Marinette and Adrien were excused for "important" stuff do which was an ultrasound appointment. All the class was still suspicious at the two and Marinette's rivals except Kagami were jealous of the Everyday Ladybug.

~~~~~

It was now eight months and almost the end of the school year. The class, even Lila, had no idea what is going on with them. It was only three o'clock when Marinette woke up from the pain. Adrien discovered that she's now in labor and brought her to the hospital. Four hours later, Marinette was sleeping on the hospital bed while Adrien is cradling their little miracle.

Adrien: Hello, Emma.

Marinette smiled and was exhausted from the event. Marinette's parents came to a while later and we're happy to meet their granddaughter to the world.

Sabine: Marinette, would you like to call your class?

Marinette nodded in reply and dial Miss Bustier's and she answered the video call.

Miss Bustier: Hello? This is Caline Bustier.

Marinette: Miss Bustier, it's Marinette.

Miss Bustier: Marinette? Where are you?

Marinette: I'm in the hospital now. It happened.

Miss Bustier gasped then smiled earning confused looks from the class who was present.

Alya: Miss Bustier, what happened to Marinette?

Rose: Is she okay?

Miss Bustier: She's okay, students.

Marinette: Can I see the class in face cam?

Miss Bustier: Sure. Just hold a sec.

Miss Bustier plugs her phone into the projector to show Marinette on-screen.

Marinette: Hey, everyone.

Akuma Class: Hi, Marinette.

Alya: Girl, where were you? I thought that you're late again.

Nino: Also, Adrien's not here.

Adrien paced Marinette's phone to him.

Adrien: Guys, I'm here.

Chloe: Adrikins, why are you with Dupain-Cheng, and where are you?!

The class glared at Chloe.

Marinette: We're in the hospital now.

Alya: What happened, girl?

Adrien: This happened.

The duo paced at the bed where their daughter was. The class was surprised and cooed at the baby except for Chloe and Lila.

Mylene: What's her name?

Marinette: Her name is Emma. Emma Emilie Agreste.

The class gasped and Marinette's class rivals went pale.

Alya: Marinette, that's the secret you keeping from us? You're pregnant with Adrien?

Adrien: You could say that.

The class gushed about the baby while Chloe and Lila fainted.

Alya: Girl, tell me the details!

Marinette: Soon when I got discharged.

The duo then bid goodbye to the class and end the call.

Adrien: I can't wait to become a family already.

Marinette: Me too.