Another Advice

Summary: What if Adrien takes another Advice instead of taking a high road?

~~~~~

Marinette: So, we could just stand by and let her lie?

Adrien: What? No, of course not.

Marinette: Then, what should we do?

Adrien thinks of an idea then his bulb lit.

Adrien: We're telling it to the class, separately.

Marinette hesitates but agreed to help him.

~~~~~

It's been few weeks since the class convinced to believe them over Lila and now they are against her. In the class, everything is going upside down.

Miss Bustier: I've graded your mock exam papers. Most of you did quite well, some better than others, but before I hand them back, Marinette, could you bring your schoolbag to me, please? I need to check something.

Marinette does what she said so.

Miss Bustier: Today, someone placed an anonymous note in my mailbox, claiming that you'd stolen the exam answers, and it looks like the anonymous person was right!

Everyone gasps.

Marinette: But that's not true! Someone must've planted that piece of paper in my bag!

Miss Bustier: But you've answered all of the questions correctly.

Marinette: I did? Yes, but because I've studied.

Alya: Miss Bustier, Marinette always scores high on your tests.

Lila: This is so terribly unlike you, Marinette. You're usually so well-behaved.

Marinette: Of course! You put the answers in my bag! You're the "anonymous informer"!

Lila gasps.

Lila: I'm coming to your defense and you're accusing me?!

Miss Bustier: You can't accuse someone without proof, Marinette.

Marinette: But I'm sure it's her! She stole the test answers!

Miss Bustier: That's impossible, Marinette. Lila got the worst grade in the class.

Alix: Then... she flunked the exam on purpose!

Lila gasps again as she saw the whole class agreed and glared at her, then she's starts to fake cry.

Lila: Why would you do this to me? Why are you against me?

Alya: Oh, shut up you lying loudmouth! We know you're lying thanks to Marinette and Adrien.

Nino: Yeah. Not cool, dudette.

Everyone angrily agreed while Miss Bustier tries to calm them down until Sabrina spotted something flying by into the window.

Sabrina: AKUMA!!!

A swarm of scarlet Akumas flew in but everyone calmed down and show to the butterflies that they're not afraid. However, Lila snatched one Akuma and ran off which surprises everyone in the class. Everyone evacuate the room as Marinette and Adrien went into separate places to transform. When they're out, they spotted Volpina on her way.

Cat Noir: Ugh. Volpina goes too far into this, Ladybug.

Ladybug: You're right. We have to stop her before she harms anyone else.

The duo ambushed in and starts to attack Volpina.

~~~~~

After the fight, Lila was taken away by the police as she screams in a tantrum.

Lila: YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!! I'll BE BACK, AND I ALWAYS WILL!!!

Cat Noir: Yeesh. Can you at least be quiet for one second?

Ladybug: Well, at least the battle against her is over.

Ladybug & Cat Noir: Pound it.