Loki Day

Summary: Adrien, Felix, Marinette, and Bridgette decided to fool everyone by switching appearances in which lead to Lila's lies being exposed.

~~~~~

Marinette and Adrien's cousins are known for each other in London and they decided to visit Paris in April Fools. Marinette and Adrien are at the bakery to help Marinette's parents when the door opens.

Marinette: Welcome to the b-

Marinette gasped dropping the box in the process. Adrien looked up and gasped as well.

Marinette: Bridgette?

Adrien: Felix?

Bridgette: Marinette!

Marinette hugs Bridgette.

Felix: Bridgette wants to come with me so she could visit her cousin. It's good to see you too, Adrien.

Felix hugs Adrien and Adrien hugs him back. After they help in the bakery, Felix checks on his phone what day is today.

Felix: Hey guys, do you know what day is today?

Marinette looks at her phone and she has realized it.

Marinette: You mean...

Felix: April Fools!

Adrien: Oh yeah. Today is spring, meaning it's April Fools.

Bridgette: So, that means we're going to prank people?

Felix: Oh, yes. With a twist.

The cousins' faces lit up with the idea.

Adrien: Oh~ this is going to be funny.

Marinette: But first, we want to inform you two about something.

Bridgette: And what is it?

After Marinette and Adrien explained the situation, Bridgette went rage at how Lila threatened her cousin like that, and Felix was disappointed.

Bridgette: This girl needs to be down.

Marinette: I agree, meaning we could prank her and our so-called friends.

Bridgette chuckles evilly as Felix gets scared with the face.

~~~~~

The cousins are now in place. Marinette and Adrien wear their cousins' clothes and Bridgette and Felix in vice versa and now separated into several places. Felix as Adrien was scheduled for the photoshoot with Lila which made him disgusted. Bridgette as Marinette was at her cousin's home helping Marinette's parents in the bakery. Meanwhile, Marinette and Adrien as their cousins went on an ice cream date at Pont des Arts. Almost everything is according to plan, not even Lila realized who she hangs out with. When "Adrien's" photoshoot was over, his so-called friends came by as Lila clutches Felix's arm.

Alya: Hey Lila, Hey Adrien!

Nino: Hey dudes.