Aladdin and his Rose

Summary: Rose tells Prince Ali that someone claimed to be worked with him with pollution and Ali was very disappointed with the results.

~~~~~

Prince Ali: Hi Rose! I'm so happy to see you!

Rose and Ali are talking through a video call.

Rose: You too, Prince Ali.

Rose looks down for a moment.

Prince Ali: Is something wrong, Rose?

Rose: Well, there's something I need to tell you. Something bad.

Rose wipes her face when tears forming from her eyes.

Prince Ali: Rose, don't cry. I promise I won't be mad at you.

Rose takes a deep breath and explained.

Rose: There was this girl from my class, Lila Rossi, who claimed that she went to Achu and help you donate charities for pollution. I don't believe her because you do charities for hospital children, not pollution. I never told anyone about this except my classmates Marinette and Adrien because they know she's lying and tries to expose her.

The whole information gives Ali a disappointed look but he stayed positive for Rose.

Prince Ali: Don't worry. I'll take care of this.

Rose: Are you sure?

Prince Ali: I'm sure. Trust me.

Rose smiled and replied.

Rose: Thank you.

~~~~~

The very next day, Prince Ali's workers encountered Lila during the class session and were sued for false information. The lawsuit was reached to Lila's mother and she was furious about the situation and then she sends her daughter back to Italy to be with her grandparents. After the unexpected event, Rose decided to open a charity event with the help of Marinette and Adrien and the Parisians donate the money for helping homeless people and orphaned children from all over the city.

Rose: Thank you for your help Marinette and Adrien.

Marinette: No problem, Rose. Helping others is a good idea.

Adrien: Yeah. If it wasn't for you and the people who help with charities it would be grateful for the people who lost hope.

Rose: Oh, it's no big deal.

Rose glances at Ali who was donating for children then he notices her and winks at her then she winks at him back.