Secrets Spotted

Summary: Alya was filming for the Ladyblog when she caught Lila planning to kill Ladybug on the spot.

~~~~~

Lila crept around the upper mezzanine, watching the battle unfold. Her cold green eyes took in the scene, noticing that Ladybug was standing beneath where the library stairs once were, and above her was the large chunk of wall, which was leaning at an awkward angle. Lila took this in and her mind worked, noticing how it could fall if it was pushed and if it did, it would land right on Ladybug. An evil grin appeared on her face as she walked over to the wall. Ladybug was still there, all focus on the Akuma and Chat Noir; she would never see it coming.

Lila: This is what you get, Ladybug!

She pushed the wall very hard, then it shifted, and then toppled over. Ladybug looked up and saw it falling, eyes widening in horror, and tried to jump out of the way but she was not fast enough. Even over the sound of crashing masonry and shattering brick, her cry of agony and surprise was audible.

Cat Noir: M'Lady!

His momentary distraction was all the Akuma needed to slam the leather-clad hero into the ground, dazing him. Both heroes were out for the count, Ladybug half-buried in rubble, Chat Noir barely conscious in a Chat Noir-shaped hole in the ground. Lila stood on the edge, smirking down at her handiwork.

Lila: That'll teach you a lesson. My gift to you, Hawk Moth.

Unaware that the entire thing had been filmed on a camera phone, currently held by a completely shocked Alya Cesaire. Her mind buzzed, trying to come up with a possible explanation to what she had just seen, but the part of her brain that had been warning her against Lila finally asserted itself with a dope slap to the rest of her brain.

Alya: Lila just tried to kill Ladybug!

~~~~~

Lila's interview on Ladyblog went missing the next day. Lila tries to ask Alya why she wiped out her interviews but Alya didn't answer but she stayed away from her and stays with Marinette which leaves her being pissed. During the afternoon class session, there was a knock on the door. Miss Bustier opens it to meet Principal Damocles and Sabrina's dad Roger.

Miss Bustier: How am I help you?

Roger: I'm here to arrest Miss Lila Rossi for working with a terrorist.

Everyone in the class gasped while Lila turned pale as everyone ask him like "what", "why", and "how".

Roger: Miss Alya Cesaire here showed me a footage yesterday which involves about the Akuma attack on what happened to Ladybug.

Everyone gasped louder as Lila goes paler than before.

Miss Bustier: Alya, can you show me your footage?

Alya agreed and put her video in projection and everyone went pale before went angry at Lila.

Alix: Max, can you verify that the footage is real?

Max checks the footage and agreed that is 100% real. Lila was taken away and everything went back to normal.

Adrien: I didn't know that Alya would did that stuff.

Marinette: You could say that, Kitty.