"Here and accounted for," I said, sitting on the armrest as he squinted, throwing an arm over his forehead to shield him from the thin stream of light in the room.

I put my hand over my lips, "sssh everyone's asleep."

He groaned, sitting up slowly. I watched as he blinked, still in a state of sleepyness. I had no idea when or how long he slept. Which made me feel guilty about waking him up.

"Go back to sleep." I told him, waving at the couch/makeshift bed. "you're tired."

He threw a hand over his mouth, stiffing a yawn, "No I'm not,"

Suddenly, I was well aware of the point where his shirt had ridden up, revealing his hard stomach.

I cleared my throat, trying to keep my voice even. "Percyy just... sleep-"

"Why?" He asked, looking at me with those gorgeous eyes. Gods be damned.

"Because you need sleep. And I need breakfast," I whispered.

He got up with a smirk, throwing an arm around me. "Lead the way mildly, some coffee sounds great!"

I rolled my eyes, fighting to keep a grin from my face as we made our way to the kitchen.

There, we ran into the cook, who had somehow miraculously appeared since yesterday. Speaking of which...where was he yesterday ?!

(Not available because I wanted Percabeth fluff MMWAHAHAHHA —S)

I brushed the thought aside and let him make Percy and I a cup of coffee. He told us he had to run out to get some bread and groceries to make breakfast for the gang.

So I decided to go up to my room, Percy in tow.

"You can take a nap in here," I told him, swining the door open.

There, I saw Drew. She ruffled through my cupboards and drawers, practically tearing my room apart. It was a mess. An absolute mess.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I screamed, extremely angry at the violation of my room.

"Oh! Percyy," she drawled, her practically sheer bathrobe hid nothing, "what are you doing here."

"Waiting for you to answer Annabeth's question," he replied, taking my hand.

She narrowed her eyes at me, her expression changing In an instant, "where is it bitch?!" she practically barked.

It took me a second to figure out what she was talking about. "Oh? The footage? It's not here. I don't keep important stuff in my room, just in case there are rats around here."

"Don't make me....hurt you again, Annabitch. I can have you kicked out of the manor in a second. Be a good girl and give it to me," she purred, her eyes shining with a vicious light.

"And I can have you thrown in jail," I replied, "Now,get out. And if I see you again....well I'm sure great aunt Aphrodite would like to know what her daughter's upto."

Drew's eyes grew wide. She made a lewd gesture with her hand at me, flipping her hair and walking out of the room. Making sure her shoulder bumped into mine on way out.

"Percyyyy," she said, turning to him as she left, "My bedroom is right there in case you want to-"

Since Percy's attention was not on her, I took the liberty of answering.

"Get out." I slammed the door on her face. Unfortunately it didn't hit her.

I turned to Percy, "I'm so sorry you had to witness that."

"How did she hurt you, Annabeth?" he asked, fists clenched at the sides.

"I....I don't think it's that,"

He grabbed my hand gently, using the other to push my chin up so that I would look at him.
He moved to sit on the bed, I followed.

"Don't lie," he whispered.

I shook my head, "I won't." Pulling up my sleeve, I displayed the almost healed burn marks.

Percy's eyes narrowed, as if he already knew what happened.
I took a deep breath. And told him everything that had happened.

He listened without a word, his knuckles became practically white as he clutched my sheets.

"I'm sorry you felt you couldn't tell me," he said after I was done.

"Percy...I didn't tell anyone for a while. But...I'm glad I told you."

I wrapped my hands around him, propping my knees on the bed. I hugged him tight, his hands going around my waist as he welcomed the embrace.

We stayed there for a while, until the door flung open.

"What's happening agaiiiinnnnnnn," Piper practically squealed as she entered.

I jumped apart from Percy, landing with a thud in the floor. Ouch.

Turns out Piper was here to beckon us for breakfast. And we went.

————————————————————————-

So ummm hi! I'll upload consistently again...
I got a new phone, didn't back it up properly and now I lost everything I wrote this year....yay!
(Someone kill me)

So yeah....any suggestions? Did you like the chapter?

Feel free to curse Drew in the comments

And...stay tuned!!
—-S