"Fine," Obliged the other student, "As long as we don't hurt her."

The two grunts followed Sung as he trailed Y/n and Minju, making sure to stay out of their sights whenever he could.

Minju frowned as she glanced towards the red spot on Y/n's head, "Do you have to deal with those guys every day?"

"Not really. I don't know why Sung is so persistent today."

Minju smiled, tilting her head upwards, "Maybe it's because I'm so beautiful."

Y/n responded to the haughty act with a gagging noise. Offended, Minju slapped Y/n's arm as the latter burst into laughter. The two continued to converse until they eventually reached Minju's neighborhood.

"Wow..."

Surprise filled the boy's face as he observed the house in front of him.

"You're rich rich. You've got a gate and everything."

"The gate isn't that much."

"Way more than what I have."

"I guess..."

"Anyway, I'll be heading off."

"Wait!"

Y/n turned around, "Hm?"

"Let's exchange contact information."

"Okay."

Y/n pulled his phone from his pocket, placing it in Minju's open hand. After a few moments, Minju handed the phone back to the boy in front of her, smiling.

"Here you go."

"Thanks. You should go inside now."

Minju nodded, turning around to open her gate. After making sure she entered safely, Y/n turned away.

Sung peeked around the corner, clicking his tongue.

"He walked her all the way to her house."

"I don't think we should do this," Suggested one of the students.

"This is our only chance to have an upper hand on him. Don't be stupid."

"No, I agree with grunt number otwo over here. You shouldn't be doing this."

Sung swifty turned around, seething with rage, "Are you stupid-?!"

Sung's eyes widened as he laid eyes on Y/n leaned on the wall behind the three.

Y/n smirked, "Hey."

"Ya- You were just walking the other way..."

"You really should listen to these two here. They appear to have brains."

Y/n lifted himself off of the wall, walking slowly towards Sung. The two grunts cleared the way between Y/n and Sung, feeling that they'd be swiftly dealt with if they were to resist.

A cruel malice spread through Y/n's face, growing in intensity with each step.

"You know, you're starting to piss me off here, Dipshit. Do all you want to me, but surely you must remember what I said, right Dory? Lay a finger on Minju and it's lights."

Sung broke into a cold sweat, smirking to mask his fear, "Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?"

Without anyone noticing, Y/n thrusted his hand forward, gripping Sung's neck and slamming his head into the wall at the same time.

"This. You represent evil. Do you know what I do to evil?"

Y/n tightened his grip around Sung's throat, turning the taller student blue."

Shrouded Honesty (Minju x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें