Chapter 20 🔞

Wei Wuxian

I woke up to a gentle kiss on my forehead, a moan came out of my lips involuntarily as Lan Zhan's lips made its way from my forehead to my lips and moving on to my chin before he buried his head in my neck.

"Mmmm....Lan Zhan..." I moaned.

"Wei Ying" he said, his voice was almost a whisper as his voice echoed in the crook of my neck.

His hands took their sweet time to explore me, from my chest his hands went down south. My arms went around him, one hand finding its way to his hair and another roaming freely on his back, exploring the delicious curves and crevices of his lean muscles.

His lips slowly found its way back to my lips and the sweet kiss that began with just simple adoring lips turned into a hungry, attacking one. His tongue ambushed mine and played around with it, my hand gripped a good amount of his hair before giving it a tug. Lan Zhan cupped me down south and a moan rose from my chest, I let go of his lips to moan into the kiss, pushing my body on to his begging for him to continue the sweet torture.

Our morning routine ended up in quite a hot and heavy manner before we lay there half naked, side by side huffing, to catch our breath.

"Wei Ying, are you okay?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Lan Zhan, I will never be okay after making out with you. I am sleepy~" I said, in a sing along manner.

"Then you can sleep, I will clean you up and wake you up after I am done making lunch." He said.

"That sounds like a plan." I said as I supported my body on my one arm and rose to give him a peck before rolling on the bed again and going back to sleep.

It wasn't until I felt the afternoon sun on my face that I woke up again, I was in fresh clothes and the sheets seemed to have been changed as well.

How did I sleep through all that?

"You're awake?" I hear Lan Zhan.

"Yeah" I say, stretching in the bed before I talk again.

"Did you change the sheets as well?" I asked.

"Mm" he simply replies and comes up to sit beside me.

"How did I sleep through that?" I mumble as I crack my neck and prepare to leave the bed.

"You must have been tired. Are you hungry?" He asks, his voice was almost apologetic.

"Yeah but Lan Zhan, you shouldn't feel apologetic. I am fine. I said, turning on my heels and giving him a smile to assure him.

I saw relief wash over him as he replied with his usual "mmm" and then went on to set the table while I freshened up. I brush my teeth and quickly take a shower, washing away the sleepiness that still resided in me. The lukewarm water did its job, I was relaxed yet awake. I haven't felt this kind of peace in almost a decade and to think, the only person who I needed to calm my demons down was Lan Zhan.

Honestly, I did not know what we were right now and I wasn't interested to know as well. I didn't want to ruin this, whatever this was. We had sex, we made out every now and then, we talked and laughed, reminiscing the old days and catching up on the lost years but I don't believe that I am ready for a relationship, yet.

As my thoughts brew a storm in my head, I slowly walked out of the shower and dressed up in some fresh clothes. As I still kept drying my hair with a towel while walking towards the dining table, I saw a widespread of soups, noodles and meat preparation. The aroma of herbs and spices hit me and at that, my stomach shamelessly grumbles.