Chapter 11: The Wedding

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Hotel Transylvania....
Tonight was the BIG NIGHT! It was now the wedding of Dracula and Ericka. All of the guests have gathered outside the hotel where the wedding ceremony will take place. Dracula was so excited for his big night and a little bit nervous at the same time but it will vanish the moment he will see Ericka wearing her beautiful dress.

While Dracula was getting himself ready, Mavis approached to him.

MAVIS: Hey, dad. You look handsome tonight!

DRACULA: Thank you, Mavis. And you look very beautiful tonight as well.

MAVIS: So tonight is the big night! Are you excited?

DRACULA: Ooooh yes, Mavy! I am super exited for the wedding, well I'm also a bit nervous but all that matters is that I wanna see Ericka tonight!

MAVIS: Aww, dad.... I know she is going to make you happy.

Mavis quickly embraced Dracula in a loving way. Dracula hugged his daughter back. Mavis was still a bit worried that he might leave the hotel.

MAVIS: Is this mean that you'll never leave the hotel?

DRACULA: (*sigh) Oh, Mavis. You don't have to worry about that. When Ericka and I are married, I will never leave you, Dennis, and all of my family. I promise you that.

MAVIS: Thanks, dad. The wedding is about to start in a few minutes so you better get yourself ready while I'll check on Ericka upstairs.

DRACULA: Of course, Honey bat.

Mavis walked upstairs and went in the dressing room where she Ericka wearing her wedding dress while Eunice and Wanda were doing makeup on her.

MAVIS: Wow! Ericka, you look so beautiful!

ERICKA: Thank you, Mavis.

EUNICE: Of course she looks stunning, sweetie. We did the makeup on her.

MAVIS: All of the guests are waiting downstairs. Are you ready?

ERICKA: I am. But before we do this, I just want to say thank you, Mavis.

MAVIS: Thank you for what?

ERICKA: For letting me be with Dracula, honey. I know that I tried to hurt you guys in so many ways when we first met but Dracula showed me that I don't have to be that person again and I am so happy to be a part of this family. I'm just really sorry for what I did to you guys.

MAVIS: We all make mistakes and you are forgiven. I now that you and my dad are going to be so happy together and I can't wait for you to be my new mom!

Ericka shed a few tears when Mavis called her mom for the very first time.

ERICKA: Thank you so much, Mavis.

MAVIS: You're welcome.... mom.

Mavis approaches to Ericka with a hug. Ericka hugged her back.

The wedding began shortly as all of the guests stood up from their chairs when they saw the bride, Ericka, walking on the aisle and with her was her great grandfather, Van Helsing.

As they approached to Dracula in front, Van Helsing gave a stern look in Dracula.

VAN HELSING: Take good care of my great granddaughter, Dracula!