1

In the beginning she was nobody.a stranger.someone that you would see everyday and think nothing of it.no one special .no end, no beginning.she was nothing.a common peasant who stole food.someone who didn't deserve to be on this earth.useless.he was a butler.a demon butler that is.he served under his master intill his master would die.do anything and everything his master asked without question.without hesitation .he was a somebody.a sheild.a warrior.she was forgotten in the beginning ,noticed in the middle, remembered in the end...in the end...

She was a hero.

1
I ran down the street breathing huskily.beads of sweat dripped down my face.my hair whipped at my face as I ran.stumbling a few times but never dropping my pace.to afraid of getting caught.i clung to the basket of food in my hand as if it was my life.but in some ways...I guess it kinda was.

I jumped over barrels and carts ,weaved my way through people passing by.no one seemed to care about what I was doing.this happens once a day ,sometimes twice.so I guess this didn't faze them anymore.i looked behind me for a quick second to see I was losing them.i snickers.

Slow bastards.they would never be able to catch me.they gouge themselves with all of there elegant food and crap.they wouldn't survive even one day of being poor.not knowing we're your gonna sleep or when your gonna eat.feeling like your completely,and utterly useless.

I scoffed.of corse they wouldn't .there self centered ,closed minded , bastards who only car about what they wear.i knocked over some oranges ,causing some of them to trip.could i fight them?yes.why don't i?i don't want to draw any unwanted attraction to myself.me being able to fight back will only get me held in jail for a longer period of time.

I will only fight when it comes to desperate measures.i took a sharp turn leading to an even busier street than what we were on.i ran into a book shop, jumped behind the counter crouching next to an old man.the food sales man ran in."have you seen a girl?!red hair,freckles."

the old man shook his head no and the man ran out."he's gone."the old man chuckled.my head popped out."really?"i jumped over the counter.unlike most girls I didn't were a dress.i had fiery red hair that i usaully always keep up in a bun or ponytail.i have freckles and light green eyes.

When I was little my parents died from a murder.i was the only survivor.then I became an orphan.in the orphanage they treated us like shit so I fled.taking a small group of kids with me that now refer to me as there mom.(even if some of them are older or are the same age).im there leader.

I taught them to fight and wield a weapon.sleana.my little baby.i would go to the ends of the earth for her.she 6 with waves brown hair.she has crystal blue eyes.dont underestimate her though.she can go from angel to demon in the blink of an eye.then there's Knox.he's a pain along with his brother mouse.

(They picked there names not me)him and mouse are twins.there both mischievous little brats, that I still love to death.they are sneaky and kiniving .that often steal money to pay for blankets and things to keep us warm.there 10 years old.there mother was really ill and there father couldn't pay for both of them.

He dropped 'em off at the orffange in promise that he would come back.he never did.the both blonds with mocha eyes.next is star.shes 13 and has jet black hair yellow eyes.dont look at me blame genetics.shes a chatter box but is the queen of bribery.i don't even remember how but one night I ended giveing her my food AND blanket that night.

Her parents dumped her there because they just...were messed up people.and last but not least there's rin.hes loud obnoxious and likes to press my buttons.he has black hair and blue eyes that I think he stole from a fricken wolf.he's 18 ( im 17 )but I'm more responsible than him.his dad abandoned his mom before he was born.

His mom died giving birth to him.his creepy weird obsession is sharpening his knife whenever he's angry,sad,tense, or confused.thats are little group of buckeroos.and the old man. he's like my grandpa."thanks gramps.had to get food for the group ya know."he laughed."you need to be more careful".

"I know, I know.'one of these days your gonna get caught if you don't be careful'."i said imitating his voice.he laughed again."do I really sound like that."i smiled and nodded.we laughed together."but in all seriousness , please do be more careful.i honestly don't have the money to bail you out of jail"

"I could get Knox and mouse to steal you some."i said.he drooped his head"you obivoulsy don't even have the word 'careful' stored anywhere in you vocabulary "he said sighing, and shaking his head ,his shoulders dropping in defeat.a wide grin started to creep onto my face"nope!"

First chappy done and yes this is a black butler fanfic.